Notices

Poll: What MMORPG game would u like to have ?
Poll Options
What MMORPG game would u like to have ?

Lol thought this project was dead in the water. Im sure I tried to go to the website nd got an error page missing or something so thought that was it

I have a new phone now but will test it that, still got my N900 but upgraded to a galaxy note Still need a game like this though, so will defo test!

hehehe no the project is ain't dead , this project will be finished but time is the problem . and about the website down , there was some issues with the datacenter .

New Updates
More buildings are ready (all of mines / prices adjusted / timers adjusted)
Upgrading buildings is ready (some adjusting is required)
next :
- Adjust maximum mine cap per level
- Space observatory building (to enable map and spaceships factories and other options)
** Need graphics for buildings **

anyone have any notes or suggestions regarding building upgrades ?
any graphics for buildings would be great

may i take part in this game? But i have only n9 now i gave my n900 to my friend.

Originally Posted by P4d0uch View Post
may i take part in this game? But i have only n9 now i gave my n900 to my friend.
Yes sure
Just register and PM me the email you registered with

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Shame on me I haven't read the hole thread. So if anything was answered before ignore this.

Just some questions and ideas:

Why is it a browser based game? I don't like these browser games. It's like filling out excel sheets and the only reward you can get is filling more and more excel sheets.

What about a native client with a real 3D or 2.5D gameplay. You could use pygame for this. It's very easy to use. Or choose a C++ based game engine but that will be harder.
I voted for space mmo. N9/N950 users already have something similar with gof2 which is an awesome game. Maybe we could adapt some ideas of that game to build a real mmorpg game with actual gameplay (controling a character/ship that moves on the screen).

So please don't make another excel sheet game. That's no mmo.

Originally Posted by XenGi View Post
Shame on me I haven't read the hole thread. So if anything was answered before ignore this.

Just some questions and ideas:

Why is it a browser based game? I don't like these browser games. It's like filling out excel sheets and the only reward you can get is filling more and more excel sheets.

What about a native client with a real 3D or 2.5D gameplay. You could use pygame for this. It's very easy to use. Or choose a C++ based game engine but that will be harder.
I voted for space mmo. N9/N950 users already have something similar with gof2 which is an awesome game. Maybe we could adapt some ideas of that game to build a real mmorpg game with actual gameplay (controling a character/ship that moves on the screen).

So please don't make another excel sheet game. That's no mmo.
Its a browser game so you can play it from any phone/desktop and anywhere any time
and it won't be an whole excel sheet , there would be some movements (yes not real-time , but kinda cool)

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
Its a browser game so you can play it from any phone/desktop and anywhere any time
and it won't be an whole excel sheet , there would be some movements (yes not real-time , but kinda cool)
Mh. Ok, I thought it will be a game for the maemo community and that sounds like the target group are n9/x0 users. so a native client would be the best idea. If you target more than that a web client is better but than this is no game for me.

Anyway good luck and have fun.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
Maybe you can use qtwrt for making this game native?

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by XenGi View Post
Mh. Ok, I thought it will be a game for the maemo community and that sounds like the target group are n9/x0 users. so a native client would be the best idea. If you target more than that a web client is better but than this is no game for me.

Anyway good luck and have fun.
I am a web developer , if i could do this game for maemo as an app i would have done that , but for now , i'll stick to the browser version which is resized for the N900 screen . because even now , i've been looking for someone to make some designs for the game and no one did anything , what would have happened if i asked some maemo developer to build an app for the engine ?
maybe when the browser based game is done , some motivation for a developer will be given then ?