Posts: 23 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Asunción, Paraguay, South America
Hi, I'm an avid GNU/Linux user, and my wife bought me a N900 for my birthday. I know that the N900 is prehistoric by today's mobile standards, but I wanted a phone using real Linux and with a physical keyboard. I'm really happy with it.

I'm from Asunción, Paraguay, South America.

The Following User Says Thank You to sombragris For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Antony, France
Hi,

I just registered, I'm Mikha.
It's been a year and 7months that I purchased a N900. So far so good I'm in love of it since the fist day.
Have a good free life under Maemo

The Following User Says Thank You to Mikha For This Useful Post:
Ello, wonder if this post gets put on hold.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Malaysia
Hiya people!
Just droppin by to say Hi!
Been using N900 for almost a year now, and I'm more than happy with it
Every now and then whenever i encounter a problem or when i need some answers, this would be my site of choice. Since i've got ALL my N900 problems solved by you guys over here, thought that it might be a good time for me to start helping out too instead of just taking without giving. So...nice meeting you guys XD

-Ethan

The Following User Says Thank You to MrBigCow For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Alabama
Hello everyone. I received my N900 as a Christmas present last year and I could not have been more happy. I have been a long time reader, but am finally joining up. I have found the forums very informative. I look forward to further reading and adding my own helpful advice.

Keep up the great work everyone. - jz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jzgenx19 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
Hello community! I bought my N900 using the money I got for graduating highschool. I posted a bit here and I helped as much as I could, but I've never really said hello here.
I don't think I would have had, but when I saw so many people happy with their N900, I wanted to let you know that I feel the same way about it. Or should I say her, cause it's like my 2nd girlfriend.
It's the best device I've ever had.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mirciox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bordeaux FR, Dakar SN
Hello!

i've just registered so hello everybody ... i bought a N900 a few days ago, i'm discovering it and i already love it bad!

Lots of answers already here but one thing i don't understand (i've read the talk FAQ) : how could have an avatar here please? Does it depend on posts number??

Thanks everyone.

@+...

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bordeaux FR, Dakar SN
Originally Posted by i M@N View Post
one thing i don't understand (i've read the talk FAQ) : how could have an avatar here please? Does it depend on posts number??
i think i've got my answer : http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=188452&postcount=7
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Sigs are unavailable until 5 posts; I assume avatars are similar... I just never got around to it till I had a few hundred posts, so I don't really know.

Hi,

I'm a new member here.
I'm Chris Aka Fouine89 I leaving in France and I have got an ebook reader EB60.

This Ebook reader is powered by maemo visibly.

Ps: Excuse me for my poor English

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fouine89 For This Useful Post:
I'm new... my name is Amit...
hey everyone

The Following User Says Thank You to casio For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org