Notices

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I have implemented this now:

I will auto-fill the title and description text fields of the dialog using the YouTube data, to avoid confusion. You can then change these as you desire.
dude just one question, whats that player on the n900 in the video in that picture ???????????????

and btw any hope on a video player for cutetube, or that qtqml bug is still there ??

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
I dunno why people worry about buffering. Why not just download the clips straight to the phone?

yeah that will be simpler if will QML download every video we want but it wont, for example my situation, I can download 10 videos and next 30 I can't, QML says "Failed" or "Queued" and do nothing (v0.5.0). Why is it so I don't know, 0.4.4 worked better. But however Marxian wont help.

Hi, I saw that you added the ability to switch languages ​​(English and German), I wanted Asked if there is the possibility to add new languages ​​.. I'm Italian and I could translate the program into my language ..

Thanks for your great work

The Following User Says Thank You to Berkt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Dante son of Sparda View Post
yeah that will be simpler if will QML download every video we want but it wont, for example my situation, I can download 10 videos and next 30 I can't, QML says "Failed" or "Queued" and do nothing (v0.5.0). Why is it so I don't know, 0.4.4 worked better. But however Marxian wont help.
It seems to me that you are trying to download videos that have restricted access. Some videos cannot be accessed via the API, because the uploader sets restrictions on syndication. You can view the details, but you cannot play or download these videos, as the URL is not returned as part of the API response. I will either add some code to alert users when this is the case, or omit these videos from the results.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-25 at 13:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
are there any plans for a coverflow view

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Berkt View Post
Hi, I saw that you added the ability to switch languages ​​(English and German), I wanted Asked if there is the possibility to add new languages ​​.. I'm Italian and I could translate the program into my language ..

Thanks for your great work
I would very much like to add Italian to the list of supported languages. Have you ever used Qt Linguist? If not, it is quite easy to use. All you need to do is open a file and fill in each of the blanks with the Italian translation, then save the file and I will include it in the next release.

Originally Posted by N900L View Post
are there any plans for a coverflow view
Not atm. There were too many performance issues when testing on the N900.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
I dunno why people worry about buffering. Why not just download the clips straight to the phone?
Oh of course!! I'll just download every video, every day that i wanna watch! There should be a "thanks for nothin" button

The Following User Says Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
Like the option to change colour themes. Bit difficult to see some of the text/images on the white theme buttons though. Any chance of darkening those a bit, or using a thin black outline?

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel85 View Post
I've had this a couple of times but it is not consistent. Sometimes, on wifi it does buffer smoothly.
A shot in the dark, but bluetooth interferes with wifi (and vice-versa), if you've got bluetooth on try switching it off. Or maybe it is some issue with your ISP.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube