Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Well it's been a wait since I made this thread and I now after all the hu-har with the S3 pearl blue which is what I ordered but will now get a white to minimize the wait, I am home waiting for delivery within the hour. And I can't wait... just since this morning Ive had to restart the N900 3 times!!... I belive on the first page of this thread some one says keep the N900 you might think about returning to it before I know it!!... Well my answer to that is I don't think so... never have I gone back to any old phone Ive moved from so I can't see that happening with this N900.

Thats like having a Ford Model T, then been handed a farari then saying after a couple of drive... nahhh I want to go back to my model t.

It's a no brainer...

Loz.

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by Loz View Post
Well it's been a wait since I made this thread and I now after all the hu-har with the S3 pearl blue which is what I ordered but will now get a white to minimize the wait, I am home waiting for delivery within the hour. And I can't wait... just since this morning Ive had to restart the N900 3 times!!... I belive on the first page of this thread some one says keep the N900 you might think about returning to it before I know it!!... Well my answer to that is I don't think so... never have I gone back to any old phone Ive moved from so I can't see that happening with this N900.

Thats like having a Ford Model T, then been handed a farari then saying after a couple of drive... nahhh I want to go back to my model t.

It's a no brainer...

Loz.
had to restart n900 e times during one morning? you are either lying, or your n900 is defect or what is most likely you are using it wrong(using it right is having properly configured n900 with cssu-t and kp installed and with swap on a decent microsd card, oh and not having various *patches installed)

What i find funny is how someone can find it so dificult to beleave that i had to restart my n900 3 times in one morning. Im not gonna try and justify it. Fact is i nolonger even have to turn it on as im now using my S3 to write this msg.

And does it do what i want it to do? HELL YES!. The only thing ill miss is the slide out keyboard but everything seams to work and work fast.... and not one restart since it came on the 20th.. And that I can handle.

So my next move is to clear my N900, and stick it on the bay...

Loz.... happy bunny now :-) :-) ;-)

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Originally Posted by Loz View Post
So my next move is to clear my N900, and stick it on the bay...
You may want to also give potential buyers a heads up that your handset could be defective.

Thanks.

Ha not being funny but my N900 is in pristine condition, the only thing about it that might not be right is all the software and aaps needed on it to make it do what ive always wanted it to do but the fact that i dont have a degree in phone prgramming means lts pretty much been a slog doing every day tasks. So im sure some one who like tinkering will enjoy my phone once its gone, but i can tell you right now im not missing it. Yes things like multi tasking i can't do but hey ho... ill get over it for the lightning speed and ease of use with this S3. So watch the bay cuz it will be online between this eve and tomorrow. It's time to move on for me.

Loz

www.vacrite.co.uk

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Please lol im talking about a phone for god sake, not the slaugter of millions. Get over it.

Loz.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post
had to restart n900 e times during one morning? you are either lying, or your n900 is defect or what is most likely you are using it wrong(using it right is having properly configured n900 with cssu-t and kp installed and with swap on a decent microsd card, oh and not having various *patches installed)
Overclocking at 1100MHz might have something to do with it.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by caa View Post
You may want to also give potential buyers a heads up that your handset could be defective.
And that it's been overclocked to 1100!

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:

Tags
tizen comes