Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
There is nothing bad about n9 made in china compared to the ones in Finland it doesn't really matter where it's made in some cases the quality has been better in made in china ones as stated in thease forums. Either way what's isnt made in china thease days I am sure the quality will be just as good as any other regions n9.

Originally Posted by jutley View Post
Yep the seller has agreed to pay the custom fees so shouldn't be to bad.
Will certainly be intersted to se how you get on with that, he has a disclaimer on the listing saying the contrary. If he does pay the fees then you'll have done very well

There is nothing bad about n9 made in china compared to the ones in Finland it doesn't really matter where it's made in some cases the quality has been better in made in china ones as stated in thease forums. Either way what's isnt made in china thease days I am sure the quality will be just as good as any other regions n9.
I quite agree, have read alot of comments about the Finn/China versions and both seem to be equel, and any slight quality issues seem pot luck more than anything from either region.

Was only commenting as you'd asked a couple of times which people think it would be, Made in Finland or China.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
Well thease n9 hold value and have been pricey from day one I guess it's supply and demand that plays the price here.The reason I bought one is to add to the meego community and support it the more N9 users the more support we are likely to see for the device and I do believe it can do just aswell as the n900 has.

Are the new ones comming with pr1.2

What you need is a zagg full body shield I have looked into it I prefer best skins ever but they don't have one for n9 yet.
i prefer bodyguardz over both of them, but they too don't have it for the N9 yet. I've been talking to them about sending in mines, but the CS girl is dumb or something. I keep telling her that I am willing to send it in, and she keeps asking me if I want to or not lol

White 64GB in stock at CTINYC.COM for $540....
http://www.ctinyc.com/show_product_d...mp;brandtype=0

Originally Posted by kinuvas View Post
Bought my white 64gb N9 from CTINYC.com for $540 USD today. It shipped and FEDEx tracking says it should arrive by next Wednesday.
Pl share your experience with the seller once you receive yours. Also the place of manufacture of your device. Thanks and congrats!

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Finally got my own N9 unicorn edition

Here are a couple of quick snaps:

Total price: 584.2€ (529.9€ for it + 54.3€ for DHL shipping to the Netherlands)

Originally Posted by Maserti View Post
do you guys know if the silver part on the back can get scratched?
If the black version can be taken as a benchmark - quite easily! Which is why I plan to coat the chrome around the camera in clear varnish as soon as I can...

Last edited by zwer; 2012-03-07 at 08:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@zwer
Congratulations! Welcome to the club! Looks better on pics than mine in real life! :P

And clear coating i s good idea! I have several minor scratches already and I AM a careful handler!

PS. I was just on the phone with a past job colleague from Serbian Broad Band(Total TV) and though of the status of your order, opened TMO and - BAM, you had it!

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
it's to expensive there, here in bosnia the white n9 is ~450 euros (http://pik.ba/artikal/2743752/nokia-n9-bijela-64-gb/) ...

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn