Posts: 76 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Finland
Hi!

In the last few days I have been unable to share anything via Twitter using the builtin sharing functionality. The result is always the same, the sharing fails with a rather cryptic message, "Can't share that tweet, Tweet content error".

My twitter account is perfectly valid: the feed is correctly populated via the stock app, and I use tweetian regularly to access my content; app authorizations are in place and working correctly. I cannot recall doing anything of note with the phone setup, and it is odd that it started happening so suddenly.

Anyone has any idea as to what might be going on, or perhaps suggestions on how to troubleshoot further the situation?

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Same thing with Facebook, Flickr, etc. It happened with symbian also. 2016...right...

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Flickr sharing plugin not working for me anymore. QuickFlickr stopped working last time I tried last week, too. Both uploading and downloading. Bummer. I assumed an API change, but sounds more widespread now.

Last edited by robthebold; 2014-08-14 at 23:44.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Download FlickrUp from OpenRepos. It is updated regularly, and has upload and download capabilities.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:

Tags
problem, share, twitter