Notices

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&gl=au&strip=1

Once its installed, I think its just:
aircrack-ng *.cap

EDIT::
Seems you can compile aircrack with CUDA support- GPU accelerated cracking (for nvidia cards that support CUDA, anyway).

Last edited by azkay; 2011-03-27 at 12:28.

Help me. .. my n900 can't see certain wireless available in my home..is it router problem or what? i've full reflash my device but still not working..

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Does it see it if youre standing right beside the router?

Originally Posted by azkay View Post
Does it see it if youre standing right beside the router?
yup..even i'm standing right beside the router still can't see it...but my n900 can see my neighbour wifi.. confused..!! when i tried using Nokia E71 and my laptop the wifi is show up with excellent strenght.. But why my n900 can't see it?? is it caused by aircrack-ng,power kernel or something that related with software i've installed before ??? now my device is clean without any application installed after twice full reflash... help me guys.. No wifi no fun

Last edited by ram666smkdk; 2011-03-27 at 22:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to ram666smkdk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by ram666smkdk View Post
yup..even i'm standing right beside the router still can't see it...but my n900 can see my neighbour wifi.. confused..!! when i tried using Nokia E71 and my laptop the wifi is show up with excellent strenght.. But why my n900 can't see it?? is it caused by aircrack-ng,power kernel or something that related with software i've installed before ??? now my device is clean without any application installed after twice full reflash... help me guys.. No wifi no fun
are u planing on hacking your own connection or u just wanna connect it to you router as a normal connection???

if u planing to hacked you own connection make sure at the monitor tap u enable the monitor mode first in the apps.....
if u planing to just make a connection then disable the monitor mode on the monitor tap in the apps....

Originally Posted by azkay View Post
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&gl=au&strip=1

Once its installed, I think its just:
aircrack-ng *.cap

EDIT::
Seems you can compile aircrack with CUDA support- GPU accelerated cracking (for nvidia cards that support CUDA, anyway).
or just use pyrit, it works great, i got like 15,000keys/s WPA cracking on gpu

The Following User Says Thank You to ssjtoma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Portland, OR
Sorry for the late reply. On your Ubuntu (or other *nix) box:
-Install OpenSSH
-Port forward TCP port 22 on your router to the box
-Set the computer's IP address to a static IP outside of your DHCP range

Then, pick the .cap file that exists in ~/MyDocs/FAS/cap/WPA

The command on your N900 would be:
scp ~/MyDocs/FAS/cap/WPA/some_network.cap [username]@[external_IP_Address]:~/Desktop

That puts it on the Desktop of your linux box. Then, I use aircrack-ng with the "-w" option for a wordlist. I have been making my own wordlists but that's because I know the "2Wire" networks in my area just use numbers and are a certain length long. You would want to do how fAircrack does it and send the output of John The Ripper or something as the input to aircrack-ng.

Hi Guys,

Thanks to FRuMMaGe for all his efforts!

Can someone help me, I have a WEP WLAN, I keep getting de-authentication messages when attempting to authenticate, using the packet capture window I can identify a station that is connected to the router, then I change my MAC, but I still get the same de-authentication messages, so the problem isn't MAC address filtering, any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Originally Posted by jonarmani View Post
Then, I use aircrack-ng with the "-w" option for a wordlist. I have been making my own wordlists but that's because I know the "2Wire" networks in my area just use numbers and are a certain length long.
There are also precomputed cowpatty hash tables for essid 2WIRExxx (among others). Tables are about 172000 keys long.

http://www.hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12708

Hello. First thanks for this great app (GUI) !
I am able to see my neighbors' wifi, but not mine. I changed mine to wep so I can test this, but I can not find it! I can find it if I search normally but not through the app, and I turned everything on like I am supposed to ( I know because I can find others' wifi). Does anybody have an idea for me? Thanks!

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!