Notices

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Originally Posted by rog View Post
A BIG Thank You FRuMMaGe for the great app and of course to lxp for his hard work to make this happen (wish I can donate but I am broke at the mom. I promise I will when back on my feet).
Few thinks I encounter when playing with it
1. in decrypt under dictionaries I see u have an all.lst & sky.txt something I don’t is just me or somebody else have same problem (or maybe I fgot to load something during installation)
2. after scanning for networks (wep & wpa), happen only with some of them even I have a strong signal when click on it nothing happen (ex. No netw. Info in the white window and if I click on start packet capture nothing happens) again is just me or someone else have the same problem.
3. I read somewhere (can’t remember where) you mentioned for wpa you can force a mac to disconnect, for a quicker handshake, how do you do it, or will be great if you can add a button with a window where we can enter the desire mac on the future release. (correct me if I am wrong pls. but as far as I know no 2 mac can be on the same netw. At the same time)
Also a few small thinks I can see the key in the small window but I can not copy & paste from it (you have to open the .txt file to do so or remember the key) so will be much easy if this can be possible on a future release. After I installed another app (was a game) faircrack did not worked, I had to reboot then everything was fine. I read some people ha d problems after using the app they could not get the wifi working because they forgot to switch back to manager mode, I have installed an ap wifi switcher if you click on it will start stop your wifi hopefully this will solve the problem much easier for some. The rest as far as played with it worked great for me on some networks more than others (of course with the netw. Owners permission) more or less wep got decrypted in around 8 min. from start to finish if the signal was over 20%, on some routers did not work at all (I think b cos the settings on it,), about the wpa I only tried ones on my network could not get the handshake at the start but that was b cos the settings on the router ex. If you reserve the ip address even if you disconnect and reconnect will not work I believe to get a handshake the settings on d device has to be set to obtain an automatic ip address from the router after I did that I got a handshake, left the n900 over night to work on d key with no success after 11:45hrs (the key is 26 digit long alphanumeric), again thanks for the great app., will let you know if I will run into something else.
Cant read a word of this, hurting my eyes

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Portland, OR
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Cant read a word of this, hurting my eyes
In all fairness, the grammar and spelling still beat out 90% of the Internet. XD

hello, I am getting stuck at the second step. When I authenticate (wep), it only says "[Ack]" and then disappears. What am I missing? Thanks!

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
"RuntimeError: the sip module implements API v8.0 but the PyQ4.QtCore module requires API v7.1."

My all pyqt packages are of maemo2 version. Am I getting this error because the main Qt is older? I read about 5 topics discussing the problem but couldn't get any to work.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Los Angeles
Every time i even open the app, my wifi connections stop working and i need to reboot for me to be able to use them again. How can i fix it?

Originally Posted by garen View Post
Every time i even open the app, my wifi connections stop working and i need to reboot for me to be able to use them again. How can i fix it?
Do you disable the drivers in the app when you're done? WiFi won't work in a normal fashion while you have the injection drivers loaded.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by jonarmani View Post
Do you disable the drivers in the app when you're done? WiFi won't work in a normal fashion while you have the injection drivers loaded.
How do I do that?

press the monitor tab and press the button disable under packet injection easy i guess

The Following User Says Thank You to fabfour For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fabfour View Post
press the monitor tab and press the button disable under packet injection easy i guess
Yes, exactly. But I have noticed that you should disable them in the following order: Monitor Mode, then Injection. Also note that it won't let you know that Injection is disabled -- Just press it and wait a few seconds, you should be good. The button never depresses for me.

I also notice I have issues if I don't enable the drivers in the reverse order [Monitor, wait a few seconds, then Injection]. The quirks of a 0.x release =)

The Following User Says Thank You to jonarmani For This Useful Post:
For those with the IW dependency , here is a modified aircrack.deb with a modified control.
Attached Files
File Type: deb aircrack.modfied.deb (431.6 KB, 120 views)

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!