Notices

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
suddenly when i rotate the phone i dont hav portrait wallpapers. its just black. i dint even install these ui yet. i only completed transferring menu.png in /home/user/queen_beecon_dir
tahts because you have installed gconfig.. all you have to do is edit your background while in portrait mode (long press until you are in edit mode) then press change background and select your background.. this way you have two seperate brackgrounds for each desktop view, a portrait and a landscape

OH and big thanks to trans tech, works great good job, much appreciated and hope you did good on your exams

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dductran For This Useful Post:
Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Looks pretty cool. But often the device freezes and only a hard reboot will solve !!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeep For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AapoRantalainen View Post
TransTech, can you send your /home/user/.queen_beecon file? It will make stages Three, Four and Five much easier to reproduce.
Here you go...

QBW File.rar

hope I uploaded the correct file(s).

Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
Looks pretty cool. But often the device freezes and only a hard reboot will solve !!
I know that.. thats why I named it as [Beta] version.. (i.e. It have some bugs),

I'm still investigation the root cause of the problem and will tell you when it get solved.

The Current suspects are:
1. Transitions (70% sure)
2. Portrait Wallpapers +gconf
3. CSSU
4. QBWs

Edit: btw how often does it freezes (once a day, twice a day, more than twice a day)

Last edited by TransTech; 2012-03-06 at 07:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
Here you go...

QBW File.rar

No, not correct. From your phone single file /home/user/.queen_beecon It is hidden file (file or directory name starting with dot means it is hidden) containing configurations for widgets, it starts with text:
[config]
version=1

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
It freezes more than twice a day. I too suspect the transitions. Will try with my old transition !!

Here you go...

QBW File.rar

I know that.. thats why I named it as [Beta] version.. (i.e. It have some bugs),

I'm still investigation the root cause of the problem and will tell you when it get solved.

The Current suspects are:
1. Transitions (70% sure)
2. Portrait Wallpapers +gconf
3. CSSU
4. QBWs

Edit: btw how often does it freezes (once a day, twice a day, more than twice a day)

Originally Posted by AapoRantalainen View Post
No, not correct. From your phone single file /home/user/.queen_beecon It is hidden file (file or directory name starting with dot means it is hidden) containing configurations for widgets, it starts with text:
[config]
version=1
It is already there...

i.e.
1] .queen_beecon
2] .queen_becon_dir [directory]

anyway I'm attaching it again...

Attachment:
.queen_beecon.zip

Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
It freezes more than twice a day. I too suspect the transitions. Will try with my old transition !!
Ok, I will try to change the transitions file and check if it solves totally, btw it freezes only once a day for me.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
i don't know ,, do i did something wrong or what !!
but suddnly my cam stopped working (gose black 4 non-reason) ,, i didn't compelete the steps yet ,, am jsut downloading the requirments !!

can u help me ,, can i do something to make it work ??
thanx in advance
* sorry 4 my bad english !!

Originally Posted by som3a View Post
i don't know ,, do i did something wrong or what !!
but suddnly my cam stopped working (gose black 4 non-reason) ,, i didn't compelete the steps yet ,, am jsut downloading the requirments !!

can u help me ,, can i do something to make it work ??
thanx in advance
* sorry 4 my bad english !!
camera stopped?

if you didnt started this project and only downloaded the requirements, then it is not a MaeMeeMo fault. something else in creating problem for you.

please recheck your recent steps or installed requirements,

anyway try these steps

[option 1]
in xterm,

1. sudo gainroot [rootsh is assumed to be installed]
2. apt-get update
3. apt-get upgrade

[option 2]
reboot

[option 3]
update fcam drivers (assuming you installed kernel power)

Here you go...

QBW File.rar

i dint get this folder when i first extracted QBW.rar. u were tokin abt this folder before right? the one with the menu.png file. can u share other files and folders after unraring QBW.rar. except the folder u have given here. and sorry transtech i am not installing it cz m a bit afraid cz i dint see any successful installation yet by others.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
i dint get this folder when i first extracted QBW.rar. u were tokin abt this folder before right? the one with the menu.png file. can u share other files and folders after unraring QBW.rar. except the folder u have given here. and sorry transtech i am not installing it cz m a bit afraid cz i dint see any successful installation yet by others.
That file [QBW File.rar] was for @AapoRantalainen he is working for a .deb package, you can use that file to replace .queen_beecon_dir [directory] and follow stage 3,4,and 5 seperately. [dont use .queen_becon file as it contains settings which still needed to be checked]

I'll try to post the sub folders of QBW.rar [linked at first post] later... namely, QBW Settings screenshots and qbw code [expcept qbw menu]

There is nothing to afraid of because you have already created the backup-menu backup which can revert back everything you had previously. (just like a ghost image of your phone). [only if you followed the begining instructions correctly]

A couple of members here have already installed it properly, but i would like to suggest you to wait till the .deb package is out.

Tags
maemeemo