Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
im just asking how to hack GPRS ? in here india the gprs cost is too high. so is there any way to use it free. like by changing ip addresses etc?

Try to clone a prepaid gprs data SIM-kaart.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Guys look i think hacking discussion here is illegal so better we go to some other site and continue.
There is no such thing as an "illegal discussion". I think though that the point has been made clear that there is no *general* way of getting GPRS for free by using any sort of "hacking" (in the broadest sense of the word).

Now, if in India all/some operators use such a crappy system that allows you to connect at no cost, then I think you should ask around *in India* about how they do that (regardless of Maemo/Android/whatever).

Once you know *exactly* what you'd need your N900 to do (e.g. "change IP address to so-and-so after 7.14154 seconds of being connected while the N900 is in portrait mode"), then *WE* can help you with the implementation.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
ok finally my ****ing operator gave me this

?Dear Customer you have crossed 2 GB threshold for this month. Your data speed will be reduced to upto 16 kbps for maintaining QoS. For any query please call 121?

and its not 16kb/s its giving me 2kb/s so plz is der somebody who can help me to bring back the speed to 30kb/s. i did contact to operator bt they said . the problem cannot be solved. so plz somebody help

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
ok finally my ****ing operator gave me this

?Dear Customer you have crossed 2 GB threshold for this month. Your data speed will be reduced to upto 16 kbps for maintaining QoS. For any query please call 121?

and its not 16kb/s its giving me 2kb/s so plz is der somebody who can help me to bring back the speed to 30kb/s. i did contact to operator bt they said . the problem cannot be solved. so plz somebody help
There is one way; you call the operator pay more/upgrade your plan and you'll get it don't worry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
@thedead1440
come on buddy i ain't joking. i swear im tired of this speed. and its like dragging me from fire slowly.

can we use any of the existing vpn to manipulate(in an evil way) gprs on n900

i dunno abt this much

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
@thedead1440
come on buddy i ain't joking. i swear im tired of this speed. and its like dragging me from fire slowly.
Subscribe to a 3G plan. It isn't that costly nowadays You gotta compromise on one thing atleast - either on speed or on the cost. There is nothing like cheap and best.

The Following User Says Thank You to ranbaxy For This Useful Post:
buddy here 3G network not available. sorry

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
buddy here 3G network not available. sorry
here! where ?

Tags
script kiddies