Originally Posted by Diavoli View Post
http://www.cells4u.com/Nokia-N9-Smar.../NOK-N9-WH.htm

says coming soon...can't wait
cells4u has been saying "coming soon" for at least 3 months. I wouldn't hold my breath...

The Following User Says Thank You to uber For This Useful Post:
Does any US seller have the white N9 in stock as of now?

I asked negri via twitter a week ago and said new stock will be available in 2-4 bussiness days. I ordered then.

I've been waiting till now and still has the backorder status. I asked today but no answer...

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Dared View Post
The name says it all.

A few of us on here (including myself) are most likely trying to track down this unit..... any stores?
Although it is too late...

http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-N9-White...5438407&sr=1-1

500€ (400€ + 100€ CUSTOMS SPAIN)

Originally Posted by raulunzue View Post
Although it is too late...

http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-N9-White...5438407&sr=1-1

500€ (400€ + 100€ CUSTOMS SPAIN)
Dont buy from the vendor "transformersandgsmphones" on amazon, they sell used items and ask full price for them. The white n9 i got arrived in an unsealed box, and the phone unit itself was not wrapped in plastic like it is supposed to be. They offered a replacement but when i returned the phone they just issued a refund, without notifying me. Customer service is garbage.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ali bhai For This Useful Post:
White here...

Major trouble to get it but was it worth it?

I guess,but the long wait kind of made me realize I could have owned a cyan for that time.I think cyan is more uniqoe because it's a very special colour, this is only white
As time passes really happy with it, and it's a keeper...

Using the pouch I got with it and all is good...

Bought it at Negri and it was sealed.

Got mine few days ago, had magenta before this that i donated to gf, and although i liked the earlier one, the white is perfect. Really happy with the purcase.

Bought from verkkokauppa.com

Originally Posted by ocp32 View Post
White here...

Major trouble to get it but was it worth it?

I guess,but the long wait kind of made me realize I could have owned a cyan for that time.I think cyan is more uniqoe because it's a very special colour, this is only white
As time passes really happy with it, and it's a keeper...

Using the pouch I got with it and all is good...

Bought it at Negri and it was sealed.
I know the feeling. Delays, backorders, etc. It's amazing to look at and wonderful to hold. Worth the wait though, just sucks I have to be cautious and keep it in a case.

What bothers me more is that the Lumia 900 is available now and people will think it's the same thing. It's only a unicorn to the N9 community and no one else, since essentially the body (which everyone screams for aesthetics these days) is widely available so to speak.

Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
I know the feeling. Delays, backorders, etc. It's amazing to look at and wonderful to hold. Worth the wait though, just sucks I have to be cautious and keep it in a case.

What bothers me more is that the Lumia 900 is available now and people will think it's the same thing. It's only a unicorn to the N9 community and no one else, since essentially the body (which everyone screams for aesthetics these days) is widely available so to speak.
It's worst than that here in the UK as we now have a White Lumia 800 which of course unlike the larger Lumia 900, is identical in terms of form factor apart from the added camera button.

Doesn't really bother me as I know myself it's a unique device, and after all nobody really cares what phone the next man is using anyway, they're all too busy glued to their own screens

Would have been nice if the Lumia 800 hadn't released in White though, just for the chance of an occasional unsuspecting ask of "hey, is that a white Lumia?!?"..... "no my friend, this is a white N9"

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-04-29 at 20:21.

Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post

Would have been nice if the Lumia 800 hadn't released in White though, just for the chance of an occasional unsuspecting ask of "hey, is that a white Lumia?!?"..... "no my friend, this is a white N9"
Yeah, this would have been nice. Don't care that the form factor exists. I like my N9 over Lumia. But yeah, I agree that everyone pretty much minds their own business so it's all good. I don't buy my phones for other people, I buy it for myself.

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn