Notices

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@maxkotzen i checked it and not found any wazapp errors in it.
@unnome well, first link to sms request not working, whitesoft seems to be down, but second is for deb working.

nightly24 have minor bugs in requesting sms code, status: sent, but no sms received. i have fix for it, but most of new users getting banned after using non-official whatsapp clients. so, i can request sms code manually. write me personal message with your phone numer, MCC and MNC.
thank you, but after a couple of attempts i managed to get the sms from whatsapp, then the software managed to activate itself.

can i suggest to put the link to nightly24 in the first post of this thread?

thank you again

Originally Posted by maxkotzen View Post
thanks for the time youre spending on it...so i guess my last chance is to contact my phone operator and ask them if are they blocking anything
Just a Quick note: i finally solved the problem. Coderus was right since the beginning. the problem was my mobile operator. I simply chanced the apn address..and WOW...now wverything works fine.
I also installed the nokia link update in the beginning, thinking to a connectivity problem...instead i simply should have changed my apn address.

ANYWAY: A BIG THANKS TO CODERUS AND EVERYONE WHO IS STILL WORKING HARD TO KEEP THE N9 ALIVE.

Btw i got a little request to Coderus. I noticed Your version of wazapp is much nicer than the tarek's one, but it always request the connection when the phone is offline.

if i wanna leave wazzapp opened but with the phone offline the app will ask every second the connection, which it makes difficult impossible to use the phone offline since wazapp while make the connection page pop up all the times.

Is there a way to relax these requests?..like it was in the original Tarek version?

thanks
Massi

Hi,

just wondering, is there much people experiencing blocked accounts by whatsapp in respect to the unofficial client issue?
I've not had problems yet...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@maxkotzen i tried many times to find why wazapp intensively 0asking for connection for some peoples, but no luck. on my and my gf n9s it never happened.
@mtznt it will happen to everybody soon. current blocking not fully active, it checking only on account verification on register and re-verification. but i hope WhatsApiNet team will find proper code to look similar to official client, to make detection of unofficial clients more harder for WhatsApp

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
it checking only on account verification on register and re-verification.
I guess "verification on register" is the device on which one originally registered, is it? What is "re-verification"?

but i hope WhatsApiNet team will find proper code to look similar to official client, to make detection of unofficial clients more harder for WhatsApp
good luck

@mtznt no, i meant sms/voice code verification for registration.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
i can't get the varification code .. help me plz

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
i can't get the varification code .. help me plz
Same here..

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

just read this topic. the answer is out there.

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
@mtznt it will happen to everybody soon. current blocking not fully active, it checking only on account verification on register and re-verification. but i hope WhatsApiNet team will find proper code to look similar to official client, to make detection of unofficial clients more harder for WhatsApp
Does this then mean, that Wazzap and other unofficial clients are to be shot down anyways in the near future? For good?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp