Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
I check the download statistics for my comics and manga reader Mieru quite regularly and made a few observations:
  • there are more than 500 downloads since 10.2.2012, about 30-40 downloads per day and two reviews, both 5 star
  • the list of countries already has 67 entries including "Equatorial Guinea", "Lao Peoples Democratic Rep.", "Gabon" and Unresolved
  • most Downloads come from the Near East, East Asia and Finland
  • there are 16 downloads from USA, USA itself ranking on the 13# place
  • 97,8% of users have the N9 and 2,2% have an Unresolved device

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
I check the download statistics for my comics and manga reader Mieru quite regularly and made a few observations:
  • there are more than 500 downloads since 10.2.2012, about 30-40 downloads per day and two reviews, both 5 star
  • the list of countries already has 67 entries including "Equatorial Guinea", "Lao Peoples Democratic Rep.", "Gabon" and Unresolved
  • most Downloads come from the Near East, East Asia and Finland
  • there are 16 downloads from USA, USA itself ranking on the 13# place
  • 97,8% of users have the N9 and 2,2% have an Unresolved device
Thanks for sharing! I have always been curious what these "unresolved devices" represent... N950 maybe? But I swear I once see N8-00 on the list lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post: