Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Finally...
And you made a bet it would exceed the 1,000th page before New Year's eve It's 7/8/2013 now

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
And you made a bet it would exceed the 1,000th page before New Year's eve It's 7/8/2013 now

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
So, is there still work from tgalal on wazapp, or are we stuck?
ongoing development only comes from Cepi atm

Last edited by Leinad; 2013-07-08 at 08:28.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@baboo its impossible.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
@Morpog, why "stuck"? in what sense? I understand last nightly fixed the registration issue which was the only one pending.

@Leinad hahaha that was a proper cartoon =P I have to disagree though, Cepi's doing a great job in his app but there is still work done in wazapp, Corderus released an update to fix some bugs not so long ago.

Ps. I also wanted to be within the first 10 posts after 1000.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by KTy View Post
FYI, regularly (once a day or so), the beta 0.9.20~nightly23 is not connected anymore, AND when I try to exit the program, I end up havong "Wazapp is not responding. blablblabla".
I am switching constantly between 2-3G to Wifi during the day...
I have PP and FasterN9 (stable).
Same here. Happens usually after about a day of use. FasterN9 (unstable) installed.
This is the only bug that annoys me. Otherwise great app!

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
I have to disagree though, Cepi's doing a great job in his app but there is still work done in wazapp, Corderus released an update to fix some bugs not so long ago.
I meant development of new features... Wazapp only gets urgent fixes, but as Harmattan users, we are all used to that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
lame me ... Let this be 100011th post Congo to users and devlopers

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Germany
Hi guys,

I just bought myslef a new N9 to replace my old N900. Now, I'd like to migrate my Whatsapp account to the new phone (but still using the same nuimber). I have used Yappari successfully on the N900.

What I did so far:
1. Received a new micro-SIM from my provider. Installed the SIM in the N9 and registered it, so that the old SIM in my N900 got automatically deactivated (tel. number stays the same)
2. Downloaded Whazapp to N9 and installed it
3. Tried a couple of times to register with my number, but it doesn't work. I receive no SMS with the verification code. I also received thefail-too-recent:XXX error and had to wait between the attempts.

I am now a bit worried to get my account banned. Can Whatsapp actually see that I am using a new phone? Do I need to delete Yappari from my N900 first (it's offline anyway)? Do I even need to delete my account and create a new one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by Spaceman75 View Post
Hi guys,

I just bought myslef a new N9 to replace my old N900. Now, I'd like to migrate my Whatsapp account to the new phone (but still using the same nuimber). I have used Yappari successfully on the N900.

What I did so far:
1. Received a new micro-SIM from my provider. Installed the SIM in the N9 and registered it, so that the old SIM in my N900 got automatically deactivated (tel. number stays the same)
2. Downloaded Whazapp to N9 and installed it
3. Tried a couple of times to register with my number, but it doesn't work. I receive no SMS with the verification code. I also received thefail-too-recent:XXX error and had to wait between the attempts.

I am now a bit worried to get my account banned. Can Whatsapp actually see that I am using a new phone? Do I need to delete Yappari from my N900 first (it's offline anyway)? Do I even need to delete my account and create a new one?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Do you understand Spanish? If yes you can ask Hugon9 to assist you. You'll find him a few pages back...
Good luck...

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Germany
Hi Loepoes,
sorry, my Spanish is probably not good enough. I can order a beer in Spanish ;-) but that's it.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp