Notices

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
I found a new theme today and thought I would show it in the screenshots section. Couldn't find a screenshots section, so here is a thread we can use

Plankton theme from here http://www.tigert.com/archives/2007/...minor-updates/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabster For This Useful Post:
I use the screen grabber by Tuomas Kulve and you can get it here:

http://tuomas.kulve.fi/blog/2007/01/...creen-grabber/

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA

Fluxbox + ROX ( I like it )

rattis - I like the daleks What is the clock app in the top right? (edit. I tried to install the Clock applet, but it says it is only for IT OS 2006 and it also did not install for me)

penguinbait - it looks like you are having fun with your n800

nice pics!

Last edited by Tabster; 2007-03-02 at 14:57.

Originally Posted by Tabster View Post
rattis - I like the daleks What is the clock app in the top right? (edit. I tried to install the Clock applet, but it says it is only for IT OS 2006 and it also did not install for me)

penguinbait - it looks like you are having fun with your n800

nice pics!
whole reason I posted was to show the daleks off, other wise its just the stock theme. I used statusbarclock from the 2007 repository on test.maemo.org. I'm a little disappointed the cpu/mem load app didn't show.

I like penguinbait's too. made me feel lame.

thanks. I found the status bar clock here https://garage.maemo.org/projects/statusbar-clock

the developer says he might get a new version out soon also. the version I just installed has only black text and is difficult to see on my status bar.

I have the statusbarclock applet, but I have one problem, it displays the greenwich time, not my city time. I think it would be interesting that it takes the time from city time.

Originally Posted by lucky-luke View Post
I have the statusbarclock applet, but I have one problem, it displays the greenwich time, not my city time. I think it would be interesting that it takes the time from city time.
I installed it today. for me, it takes the time from what I have selected for my home city in the main clock app.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Clock shows up as an analog clock face for me-- how do you get numerals?

Tags
bora, chinook, desktop, diablo, insane emulation, maemo, maemo 2, maemo 3, maemo 4, picture, pictures, screens getting shot, screenshots