Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
If 29 is not crashing then why mitakuuluu-server is not running when in "authorization…" state? Ok it may exit for some reason, but why? My SSH terminal connection remains live even when Mitäkuuluu loose connection.

Noticed the daemon had stopped running in the background without user intervention. Looks like I'm not the only one.

So apparently coderus is quitting the project, not handing out working client, and keeping the engine to himself... excellent

Whats your problem? He doesn't force you to use Mitäkuuluu. It's his software, he can do with it whatever he likes to.

I don't think that V0.1.26 would help, as the deep sleep problems seem to be related to SailfishOS 1.0.3.8.

Instead of bitching around you could help coderus by providing logs or even better donate him some money, so he can spend some time on debugging this issue. Or, even better get a Jolla device by himself.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
i have a tons of logs. this suspend sleep making sockets behavior very unexpected. i don't want to fix it without having real device

and problem is not in getting Jolla device, but in shipping it to me. Jolla ask 200 extra euros for shipping to my location

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Instead of bitching around you could help coderus by providing logs or even better donate him some money, so he can spend some time on debugging this issue. Or, even better get a Jolla device by himself.
this! i think coderus is doing a phenomenal job, considering he doesn't have a test-device... afaik he is far from quitting, but his only reference is an n9 running the old version of sailfish...

the issue with v26 is that it needs a devel-su command to work properly, so it's not suitable for the broader public... if you digg around you might even find it somewhere but i didn't have it installed long enough to know if it really helps...

So we need a device donation fund + someone who visits russia soon, anyone up to the task?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i have a tons of logs. this suspend sleep making sockets behavior very unexpected. i don't want to fix it without having real device

and problem is not in getting Jolla device, but in shipping it to me. Jolla ask 200 extra euros for shipping to my location
200 euro!? can buy a jolla display

Originally Posted by coderus View Post

200?! ... that's insane...
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
So we need a device donation fund + someone who visits russia soon, anyone up to the task?
probably easier to get coderus to finland ;D

Last edited by egnat69; 2014-02-10 at 14:29.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@egnat69 i'm working on it

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp