Got it. Thanks

Last edited by genome4hire; 2007-07-18 at 17:55.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Brooklyn,NYC
Hi, I came across your forum and so funny, I have been trying to get a Grand Central account but did not know how to go about it, realize by your posts you need an invite. I must rely on the kindness of strangers. Thanks and will do the same!

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ home
Genome, I invited you. Frappe, I need an email address to invite you lol.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Oh, it's US only. Oh well.

Canada as well. Sort of. I'm in Canada at the moment, but I was still able to pick up a GrandCentral number in my US area code. I even used my canadian number for the confirmation step.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
I am now out of invites but since I invited a few people I'm sure there is some pay it forward available here

I now have a NY number forwarding to my free gizmo 775 incoming number registered to SIP on the N800 and can accept regular phone calls! I have Skype unlimited for US calls and free incoming calls from PSTN/POTS over SIP. As an international traveller this IT has really proven its worth much more the money it costs to purchase.

Last edited by mobiledivide; 2007-07-18 at 17:49.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
That's what I meant though... your GrandCentral number can only be in the US. I guess that's not quite as bad as Skype not having SkypeIn numbers in Canada though.

removing this post

Last edited by fender_fella; 2013-06-15 at 05:08. Reason: remove

Nice Mobiledevide. That's sort of what I'm planning on doing. Do you have Skype pro? I'm probably gonna pick up Skype unlimited sometime later on this week, but I'm not sure if I should pick up pro as well, Skype's website doesn't give much info on what exactly Pro does.

Free Gizmo incoming? I've gotta look into that. Again, thanks for the invite Mobiledevide

While I'm a little late to the discussion, could someone send me an invite as well? Please:-) hsfgroup@gmail.com