whaaaaaaaa
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to besides For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by besides View Post
whaaaaaaaa
I lol a lot and more lol

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
a "moblin goes maemo" slogan would hit the shelves but this is just a name I cant live with as MeeXXX is already taken on other parts... not to say I hate it already

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
I do. It sounds like a bad teleporter accident.

Really, does it HAVE to be a mangle of the names? How about a grown-up name? They didn't launch the iBigPhonePad. Or iPhad. Or iPadone.

Nobody at that meeting had the guts to say "Ok, people, the mangle letters-anagram-sounds-like doesn't work. Ok? Joke's over.". Sounds childish. Reminds me of the Mio PNAs moving from C510 that sounds like a Class C, series 5, model 10 to Moov. Giddit? Moov? Like, in move, but with twooo ooohs! Ha! Pass the vodka.

--

Hm. IPhad. Not bad.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Am I the only one who didn't bother watching Lord of the Rings? It was enough to treasure childhood memories of reading the books...

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Movie wasn't bad, but the 9 hours could have been 3 at no loss to the viewer. More wizards and battles and less drama of the lame dude and the idiot sidekick.

I think it was less of a massacre than other screen conversions (see Harry Potter and Dune).

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post: