Notices

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
dude i have a request , can you please , make the answer button to look as the reject button one ?
like giving the greenish touch at the right corner ?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
Thanks for the ideas and you like the last screenshot I posted?

BTW!
Will someone donate some money for the theme?
Hey Robin, tnx for reply. Yeah, I like so much ur last screenshot, is what i think it should look the dialling pad and all the buttons related to the phone app. By my own taste i prefer a darker color, i would try using the black.

And, for donation, ****, i still don't have a paypal account 'cos i don't own a credit card

d!

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
for sure u deserve some money for the work. sadly, i have no money for the moment ( the reason that i give advices over here ) ), but u are on my short list when my situation will change.

in any case, i say that u should not leave the theme unfinished.
and also, if u want the theme to be like WP7 phone, then do'it like in that video that u show us before.

as i say in my previous posts, the pure black and whyte theme should be gorgeous on n900, and probably someone should create that theme.
for the moment this is the closest thing to what i think.

PS: regarding the theme:
in the call, i saw the big red button become black with a red imperfection on one edge, and the green one is still green, as in the eefo picture attached two comments earlier. it is a little disturbing, probably they should be black with red ( for closing ) and green edges, and on press to be green or red.

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
mango theme version 0.3-0 out!
Hope you like the new design

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robin92 For This Useful Post:
Still no updates available

Upload some screenshots please, the waiting is boring

d!

Looks pretty good now, Robin! Excellent work! Phone app now is really complete, i like the color you chose for the buttons!

You also fixed some minor bugs i found in 0.2.0!

In my opinions still remain only few questions to work on:

- Icons in mediaplayer still not matching icon theme's

- When i tap a received sms for a second, to show the options menu (open contacts card / delete) there is no overlays on the option i tap.

- Background of inbox (mail) widget is still in a light grey. To match your theme i think it should be black or a darker grey (like phone app's buttons), and with a squared title bar (now the bar showing the mail address in use is still rounded like the default theme).

- in the calendar widget, the number of the days are still on a white background with a red line, like the page of an agenda. This is what happens in the default theme.

- the battery icon still sucks, but i think this is a problem related to the mango iconset ^^

Have you found some way to create a matching background (loopable) for the theme? My girlfriend works pretty well in photoshop, may i help you in this?

As last, one thing I really care about, did you find a way to change the "WiFi Switcher" icon in the default status menu?

It's all, you really did a good job, the theme is almost perfect now, congratulations ^^

I'm waiting now for this minor fixes and for an update to the iconset

Bye bye Robin! Cheers from Italy!

d!

Last edited by thedarkus; 2011-10-30 at 15:10.

thedarkus:
I now that are lots of bugs left but I changed the layouts in big draws.
You can help me with a loppable background.
And as you say the battery are in iconset, I will look on the ifi switcher.
I think it will be a release for that tonight

EDIT!
You must reboot the phone to reload all image etc.

Last edited by robin92; 2011-10-30 at 17:00.

Yeah i know, updated the theme and rebooted the phone ^^

d!

mango icons update to 0.3-9
Soon in extras devel
I think I changed the wifi switcher icons and changed the battery icon.
Added 3 icons like
Transmission
recaller
qtirreco (spell?)

The Following User Says Thank You to robin92 For This Useful Post:
Nice work Robin, installed the iconset last night, looks better now!

But the "WiFi Switcher" icon is still the default one, i think that something different has to be done to change it, i'm goin' to take a look in my opt folder to find it

Some icons are still missing, Sygic Mobile, fMms, banner, extended call log, mokomaze, QtBubbleLevel, battery-eye, Catorise GUI, and Vodafone 190.

The battery Icon is a good idea, i like it, but maybe it should be a little bit more discrete, like a white circle with a green/yellow/red outline

As usual, all in my humble opinion ^^

d!

The Following User Says Thank You to thedarkus For This Useful Post: