Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Check the link 2days time

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
where's kingofkings24 with the raffle?

Originally Posted by Brugal View Post
I think that the problem was, that the thread was in the N900 section...so with every stupid post you raise your post counter

here in the Off Topic section you can post as many crap as you want
So why did they close it and not move to Off Topic???
Censure maybe.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
We demand the original thread be re-opened (if possible) and moved to off topic.Too much BIG Brother...

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by drm View Post
So why did they close it and not move to Off Topic???
Censure maybe.
OK thats a good point

to keep on topic

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Jane Hampson (Corporate Sales Manager, eXpansys)" <Jane.Hampson@expansys.com>
To: <njoughin@*******>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009 13:37:16
Subject: RE: Nokia N900 order

Hi N

The date from Nokia is end of this month / first week in November

Best regards

Jane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted At: 20 October 2009 13:23
Posted To: Microsoft Office Outlook Embedded Message
Conversation: Nokia N900 order
Subject: Nokia N900 order

hi there

i notice you have the Nokia N900 for estimated delivery in 2 days. I have ordered this item from another company who still cannot give a date. Can you confirm 2 day delivery for the item from Expansys? if so i will order and cancel my original pre order from a competitor

Thanks

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
Oh what a bunch of whining kids. Reggie explained already what happened, just search for it.

If you are not satisfied go to Apple's forum and see what happens if you crate a massive thread about the "guest account bug".

We have the new thread and thats what matters... Since when the discussion is about big brother or censure?!

Geez

to respond to someone on the other closed topic about that mini/micro adapter, u need the mini not micro :P
although i dont no if n900 is using mini or micro but i do no that n810 uses mini plug

and this is where you can buy the converter from http://usbfirewire.com/uconverters.html

Last edited by Noxias60; 2009-10-20 at 13:01.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by Noxias60 View Post
to respond to someone on the other closed topic about that mini/micro adapter, u need the mini not micro :P
although i dont no if n900 is using mini or micro but i do no that n810 uses mini plug

and this is where you can buy the converter from http://usbfirewire.com/uconverters.html
The N900 uses micro-SD.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda