Active Topics

Just checking in to see if anyone is up for this endeavor? :-)

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Maemomd View Post
Sent attilia77 another pm...but I don't think he has read my first pm...probably not been active for a while on maemo.org. Hopefully he will get back to us porting this. If not, any takers?
Been away for quite a while, sorry. I don't plan on supporting TweakFlashVer, but if someone is up for it, then sure, feel free to reuse the code from the N900. The UI might need a makeover (as the original was QWidet based), but the rest should be fairly straightforward.

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Been away for quite a while, sorry. I don't plan on supporting TweakFlashVer, but if someone is up for it, then sure, feel free to reuse the code from the N900. The UI might need a makeover (as the original was QWidet based), but the rest should be fairly straightforward.
Sounds like someone with good knownledge about code can do this pretty fast then. I'm sorry to say I'm not that person, but I can help with the GUI if necessary. Now who's up for making the code work in N9?

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
I see just one potential pitfall, that being if aegis spots the change and prevents the loading of the flash plugin to prevent compromising the browser, but it's been a while since I dealt with that, so might be it's not really an issue.

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Incept it?