Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by rentze View Post
You'll get the update when the phone is out...
I have the phone in my hand. I'm clearly a swipoholic now swiping other peoples phones, swiping my monitor, swiping my mirror in the bathroom, WTF am I doing?
Don't mean to take a SWIPE at ya Nokia but WHERE THE **** IS THE FLASH ON THIS PHONE?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rafpac View Post
Sorry Jalyst. I was not really accusing you dude. I was just kidding...my failed attempt at humor it seems. I was just playing on the fact that Jolo disappeared and you were also asking him questions so it must have been that he was hiding from you. Sorry
no offence intended.
It wasn't just him that misread it. I'm the one that used my cyber-stalker skills to find Jolo. When I clicked on this thread, your reply was the first one I saw. My first thought was "'MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?".

I was already thinking about how to apologize to Jolo before I scrolled down and read the rest of the replies. Crisis averted.

The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
If people are going to get upset over questions, it's not really worth it then, now is it?

Asking questions should never run off anybody. Now... whining/minging about stuff should be avoided. But questions leading to running folks away?

Wow.

Anyway... let's just hope it all happens. Or if not, then enjoy what's there.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
So, to be or not to be...?

Originally Posted by oweng View Post
So, to be or not to be...?
It won't happen natively. Perhaps if they steal the Android lib then it will happen.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
It won't happen natively. Perhaps if they steal the Android lib then it will happen.
Why Nokia is this so difficult?

I love the N9's design and UI, I'd love to use the browser, so I don't need "an app for that", and I don't want to be forced to use mobile variants of websites so that I can view video etc...

Originally Posted by oweng View Post
Why Nokia is this so difficult?

I love the N9's design and UI, I'd love to use the browser, so I don't need "an app for that", and I don't want to be forced to use mobile variants of websites so that I can view video etc...
They're going the Steve Jobs way of no Flash perhaps?

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Has anyone tried using the 10.1 flash for Fennec in the N9? No hardware acceleration, but the faster processor of the N9 might make it usable? I use it in my N900 (don't mind the jerky video when most of all I want to hear stuff that no longer plays with the native flash even using Tweak Flash). Shouldn't it work in the N9 with its similar processor?

Why stop with 10.1 when 11.0 is available?

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Why stop with 10.1 when 11.0 is available?
There's a version of 11 that works on the N900?

Tags
desperation, flash dance