Hello all!! I'm new and I'm from Italy. I've got a little problem, and hope someone can give me help. I've got a n900 from a month now, and I happened to scratch the lower part of the device. Is a little scratch, but it really piss me off, 'cause I keep it like a treasure. As you can see here
Is there a way to fix it, maybe changing the black frame?
Thank you!

Doubt it, best thing you can do is get a permanent black marker and colour the scratch in so its less visible

Hey, my N900 dropped a few days ago on street concrete Sad indeed.
The injury it got was on the unshiny plastic, that's a little lower than spot you shown in your picture, and on another side.
It's really nothing serious but it bugs me so much. I wish there was a proper way to fill those scratches to make them less noticeable, or at least change the casis without sending it to nokia.

Do someone knows a way to get spare parts to change the frame? If changing it is possible...

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
Doubt it, best thing you can do is get a permanent black marker and colour the scratch in so its less visible
done that with some other plastic phone and i can promise that it fades away really quickly. It probably needs some sort of toxic paint

Originally Posted by slender View Post
done that with some other plastic phone and i can promise that it fades away really quickly. It probably needs some sort of toxic paint
As you can see HERE, Nokia is the "greener" for Greenpeace.

Is there any place in web to find Nokia spare parts???

Originally Posted by N3ro View Post
Is there any place in web to find Nokia spare parts???
Try Ebay.com

Usually has parts for all phones

Tags
damage, fix, hardware, heal, n900, repair, scratch