Notices

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
I just saw teeworlds in devel. Dont know what it is (i know teeworlds and love that game) and where it comes from. On my N900 it is not working. Background and the buttons is everything i see. Anybody news on this ?

edit : I found out that mikkov is doing that port. Cant wait to play it on my N900

Last edited by OptX; 2010-03-17 at 04:12.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
Thx a lot just played Teeworld and it is nice. Only thing is that i cant change the name of the Tee. Keyboard input did not work on this one, but that does not border me much
Here some screenshots of this high addictive online game :

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
MikkoV is the hero.

Thank a lot to him.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
youtube vid

backspace doesnt work but input does

i couldnt make my own LAN game either

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-03-22 at 09:33. Reason: hq

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
I have a question..Do you guys have problems keeping up with others? I mean they are using PCs with mice so They have a huge advatage.

Is there any way to play amongst N900 users? Or better yet since there won't be many N900users online at the same time, one could implement some sort of auto aim or something similar. I can hardly play at all.

i'm having problems installing Teeworlds
I need libgles1 and I can't get it... It says the package is referred to by another package

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
When doing these ports, it would be nice if there would bse some customazation made to games, like bigger fonts etc

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
I have a question..Do you guys have problems keeping up with others? I mean they are using PCs with mice so They have a huge advatage.

Is there any way to play amongst N900 users? Or better yet since there won't be many N900users online at the same time, one could implement some sort of auto aim or something similar. I can hardly play at all.
OMG. They're PC players. No wonder LMAO.

I was thinking "How do these guys around they're N900 keyboard so fast??"

I think your own control mapping is crucial. I dont like the default one as I'm left handed and it feels awkward.

Btw, this game rocks!!!

Originally Posted by Petteri View Post
When doing these ports, it would be nice if there would bse some customazation made to games, like bigger fonts etc
There is some, you probably wouldn't like to play this game with original relative mouse controls (or with no graphics). And believe it or not, but the fonts are 20% bigger than in original. But let's just say that this game's target group is young people with fast fingers and good eyes

Originally Posted by Revampion Rv+' View Post
OMG. They're PC players. No wonder LMAO.

I was thinking "How do these guys around they're N900 keyboard so fast??"

I think your own control mapping is crucial. I dont like the default one as I'm left handed and it feels awkward.

Btw, this game rocks!!!
It's possible to host your own server with password. Maybe somebody would like to make server for N900 people only?