i see the old kernel was working faster

Originally Posted by eagle-eyes View Post
thx alot
now how to remove the old kernel ?
Don't worry about it too much, just delete the old kernel 11-*.06.item file in \etc\multiboot.d\ if you don't want it visible in the multiboot options.

thx alot
but i want to remove one of them and i donno which is better and how to do that

sorry again
any way to activate whatsapp ????

Hi,plz help my APP MARKET is no where to be found,not even its icon, any idea plzzz

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by babyshamie View Post
Hi,plz help my APP MARKET is no where to be found,not even its icon, any idea plzzz
Did you activate android with your google account?

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Australia
first off: thanks e-yes and everyone that contributed to making Nitdroid work for the N900

i installed 2.3.1 without a hitch in early april, and because of that i didnt upgrade to Vostok when it got released. now if i want to install UMay, do i need to uninstall 2.3.1 then install UMay as per the wiki? or can i just use the steps for "Upgrading N11 to N12" in the wiki instead?

i looked through all 12 pages of this thread and didnt find the answer.. i hope i didnt miss that post.

thanks in advance

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by jinnn_1989 View Post
the release was to quick. i expect it come after 2- 3 after the release of N11. thanks alot man...i am loving it...
i want mcdonalds too

it didnt give me any option for activating Google account after installing and booting up,it bypassed the Account alternative,straight to the Desktop of my previous settings.
And when i go to Account&Sync in the settings,i only find Twitter and facebook Accounts,no Google,plllz help

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
first off: thanks e-yes and everyone that contributed to making Nitdroid work for the N900

i installed 2.3.1 without a hitch in early april, and because of that i didnt upgrade to Vostok when it got released. now if i want to install UMay, do i need to uninstall 2.3.1 then install UMay as per the wiki? or can i just use the steps for "Upgrading N11 to N12" in the wiki instead?

i looked through all 12 pages of this thread and didnt find the answer.. i hope i didnt miss that post.

thanks in advance
Hi Friend,

I tried 2 methods:

1. Fresh Install
2. Existing N11 and then upgraded to N12

Instructions in the Wiki worked properly for me. Please do note that I didn't have any apps installed or any customizations when I upgraded, so I don't know if upgrading wipes out currently installed apps or customizations.

Tags
android, nitdroid