Posts: 605 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ La Rochelle, France
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
How do i delete and/or rename groups/folders?
Groups are virtual : it exists only if it is declared in an entry
So there is currently no way to delete or rename them except from modifying every entry in the group ...

Originally Posted by robbie View Post
Is it possible to create folders in folders?
for the same reason, no

1.6.3b is in testing and waiting for some votes ...
It brings XML import from KeePassX and FPM2 and "real" support of 1.x & 2.x formats

As usual report here : https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi...t=PasswordSafe

Thanks
Fred

The Following User Says Thank You to fredoll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Hello
I have 1.6.3c installed fine, and today got a message that 1.6.3d was available.
It fails to install though, stating it has application package missing: libhildon1 (>=2.2.10)

1.6.3d is build against PR 1.2 and is not supposed to get out of extras-devel.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by fredoll View Post
1.6.3b is in testing and waiting for some votes ...
It brings XML import from KeePassX and FPM2 and "real" support of 1.x & 2.x formats

As usual report here : https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi...t=PasswordSafe

Thanks
Fred
I am using Windows XP. I have Password Safe on my Nokia N900. Is there a way to put Password Safe onto my PC and sync it with my N900?

Originally Posted by moboper View Post
I am using Windows XP. I have Password Safe on my Nokia N900. Is there a way to put Password Safe onto my PC and sync it with my N900?
You can use pwsafe for windows but there is no syncing mechanism.
the files are compatible between the two platform (1.x or 2.x but not 3.x) so you can simply copy the database file one way or the other.

Hope this helps

Fred

The Following User Says Thank You to fredoll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
Does anyone have any experience with using pwsafe databases with MyPassWordSafe under Ubuntu & vice-versa? The only password manager I'd consider using is one that I can store & read on both my handheld & my desktop.

TX
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
Originally Posted by grog View Post
Does anyone have any experience with using pwsafe databases with MyPassWordSafe under Ubuntu & vice-versa? The only password manager I'd consider using is one that I can store & read on both my handheld & my desktop.
If anyone's interested, while MyPassWordSafe doesn't work (at least not with the current version of Password Safe available in Maemo) I've found that the command line tool 'pwsafe' in Ubuntu does (currently 0.2.0-3 & as far as I can tell not to be confused with Maemo's pwsafe GUI).

So I can create, read & change a database from either end & do the same on the other. Too bad there's no GUI on the desktop, but I can live with that.

HTH somebody else.
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

Last edited by grog; 2010-09-24 at 20:36.

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Hi, I'm using PWSafe 1.6.3d for quite some time now, and I've even noticed some bug (didn't report them though as I'm too lazy to register to TMO's Bugzilla), but something - though extremely minor - is bugging me... Why doesn't PWSafe have a 'About' option? I wanted to check PWSafe's version number so I had to start up the App manager to check it

I think there was one for Diablo that used the standard GTK About Dialog but it is not available anymore ...