Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
I guess new version of email client..and new version of desktop ( hildon - desktop ) and some new pulse audio drivers.. :-/ its not really that hrad to find it..this thread is full of it!

Thanks, really we are looking for major update in PR1.3.
Hope we are not disappointed.
tnx

sorry to disappoint you then. its been clear for sometime, that pr 1.3 will not be bringing major updates, but more along the lines of bugfixes, and a kernel patch allowing dual-booting of mego.

The PR1.3 will support dual booting Maemo and Meego , that's fine .. but i think Meego 1.1 will be only like a developers version

Something in that blog post at Meego states : "Creating this version is important because it gives developers, especially handset application developers, a relatively stable ground for stating their work. "

So if we were to install it , it would be totally in our hands , we would have to bear the risks ...

This would not be something like Maemo that came along with the N900 , maybe the Meego is planned to set up for some other device .. I donno perhaps the N9 ( no proof so yet )

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
What has chuck Norris got to do with N900 or cell phone?
Chuck's got to do with everything.

He is related to everything.

If I was you, I would not go outside ever again after asking that... Chuck is looking for you...

Last edited by lsolano; 2010-10-23 at 15:12.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsolano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Chuck dosn't look he stares into your soul...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Chuck dosn't look he stares into your soul...
2005 calling. Give it a rest already.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by S0urcerr0r View Post
i wonder how the leaked PR1.3 beta works... i suppose it can be dangerous if it tinkers with Baseband stuff:

TOOK OFF THE LINK

i heard it has a new SGX530 driver which i think will be much appreciated!
Seriously dude, stop sharing stuff like that.. We can google it if we want.. Obey the rules!

And really this is not PR1.3 build.. because PR1.3 build will be newer than this..

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
this is the meego thatw e can expect on the n900 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWtML...layer_embedded actually the one we are going to have is going to be even faster, with more functions, but really not bad, and not only for developers.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Never gonna tell you how to get PR 1.3. Nope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:

Tags
bestthreadever, meego, o6eew, open mobile ftw, pr1.3, stop talking, wegoo meego