Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Thanks for the update. Now 'the vicious green' #3c3 kicks ***. Well done. I will report back if I encounter a problem.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
That said, Lime would do too. The problem I had with Lime is that it happens to be inconsistent. There are places where the color was visibly darker (e.g. in conversations, some confirmation buttons). At least that's my impression (perhaps there are other masks in play here, effectively darking Lime's 'natural' tone etc, which happen to be way less visible with Light Green).

Kebbana, what you've done with #3c3 is the way to do it: use the same color everywhere. Any chance you could update the Lime theme as well to match the color to be the same everywhere? You may think it will be too pale, e.g. in conversations, but that's Lime's magic and I like that.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kebbana,
the alarm and clock swipe up backgrounds can indeed be changed according to theme... I'll look thru F2thak's brilliant work and report how its done...

Hope in next ver:

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
I don't know if you do this in purpose or not, but i notice 3G's icons are slightly different between the original and the icons in your theme.

If i may suggest (i didn't know with others, but i like details), maybe you could use original icon template to use in your theme.

It's already a great work though

Originally Posted by efion View Post
I don't know if you do this in purpose or not, but i notice 3G's icons are slightly different between the original and the icons in your theme.

If i may suggest (i didn't know with others, but i like details), maybe you could use original icon template to use in your theme.

It's already a great work though
Have u changed fonts on ur phone.. 3g icon will go slightly up when u change ur fone font..

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Bug ?
Color-Themes 1.20, select "green-Colortheme"

When i go back to Default-Theme, uninstall Color-Themes and reboot then "add a Contact" looks like this.

Add a new Contact from Phonebook, all seems ok ( Blue and grey ) but when i add a Contact from the Phone-UI (bottom-right) it looks green, grey and blue.

I donīt want green anymore

Sorry for my English
Attached Images

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Have you thought about adding a donate link to your first post? I, and I am sure others, would love to show support for all of your hard work on this.

purple seems nice! thank you for your hardwork!

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
lightgreen is too bright, but green is too dark. Perfect green is usr\share\theme\blanco\meegotouch\images\theme\col our2

but your work is awesome! (=
thx