Notices

The package (http://jkt.flaska.net/n950/trojita-tp_0.3.0_armel.deb) has been updated. It won't show actual messages just yet, but the rest shall be usable enough to give it a try. It's still a technical preview, but it won't eat your mail.

Below are few screenshots that reflect current status:

The initial settings page:

Browsing mailboxes:

Browsing messages:

Last edited by jkt; 2012-04-16 at 19:30. Reason: Added screenshots

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jkt For This Useful Post:
Any chance to improove in N900?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guilledoc For This Useful Post:
I'll gladly help you port to N900 (or anyone else interested, for that matter). If you'd like to get involved, get in touch with me (#trojita on freenode, or the trojita@lists.flaska.net mailing list). I cannot work on N900 myself.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkt For This Useful Post:
Thanks but I dont have the knoudlege to develope anything Im just an end-user hope someone else want and can do it

I'm excited about this email client. I'm sick of the stock client on the N9, and the sooner I can replace it, the happier I'll be. I'll try out the .deb a little later.

Ok, I installed the .deb file after getting devel-su. I don't have any complaints about the interface so far. Of course, there's a lot of work to be done (displaying the contents of the email, for one!) but I like it so far. Thanks a lot jkt.

i can't config gmail account. who can help me?

Never saw this project before, is it still going?

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Barcelona
It seems so:

https://projects.flaska.net/news/10

so there have been more or less monthly pre-releases since trojita became a KDE project in december. the most recent was last week.

the n9 ui doesnt have html email, multiple accounts, copying text, or about a dozen other critical features, but it DOES have several things that give me hope of ever having a decent n9 email client:
1) it works! you can read emails
2) it has a native QML ui that runs smoothly on harmattan
3) its very cross-platform, and qt5!
4) its clearly under ACTIVE development, to my surprise, so it can only get better
5) its eatable! edible. you can eat it.

in case anyones interested, heres the deb i built. it may not be packaged correctly or may be missing tie-in with new features, since the prerelease didnt especially target harmattan.
http://www.speedyshare.com/Vwpc4/tro...3.92-armel.deb

heh, so i dont really know how the internet works. where does one normally publicly post a file <1mb without bothering people with Premium Download Super Fast Unlimited Access ads?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post: