Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
A convincing real-looking fake call, and allows us to select ringtones, time before fake call, may be select contacts too. I'm wondering and hoping if it would be able to play certain audio files with low volume when we press answer button, the audio files i meant are audio files that are selected before we make a fake call, for instance : a low quality audio files of a talking person (we can record it by ourselves from any sources),so people near us can hear it but faintly, so they would be convinced. its a real call!

Thank You

Last edited by Dhicky; 2012-11-05 at 08:55.

mfakeCaller is available .. you can select caller image , caller number ,ringtone and delay time . but unfortunately . it didnt support custom recording.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
You would hope it turns the phone to silent and vibrate to off, or set the phone into offline mode when you answer a "call".

Originally Posted by mrbilli View Post
mfakeCaller is available .. you can select caller image , caller number ,ringtone and delay time . but unfortunately . it didnt support custom recording.
i knew that, but its complicated, and its like deadend project, no any updates, can someone make a better one?

Originally Posted by azkay View Post
You would hope it turns the phone to silent and vibrate to off, or set the phone into offline mode when you answer a "call".

yeah! thats another wish

So i just installed Mfakecaller by kojacker and Alarmed, i have to admit, kojacker did a very good work. really hoping that he would pleased to continue on working on it..

The Following User Says Thank You to Dhicky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
yea it should have a sound API which could work as a fake caller sound , just like on the very first page THp recommended . Anyhow lets hope for best !

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
it looks you are curious for this too much.........

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Originally Posted by imo View Post
yea it should have a sound API which could work as a fake caller sound , just like on the very first page THp recommended . Anyhow lets hope for best !
yeaa lets hope together lol ameen

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
it looks you are curious for this too much.........
I do, dude! XD

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by imo View Post
i was wondering when Thp said so, but in last i found this

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post: