Active Topics

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
@Harick I hope in you :-)
i'm sorry, but did you try with this one? because in my phone it works flawlessly, if not, could you please describe what is exactly the bug? because i can't notice it in the pic you posted

I try to explain again. with pr1.3 when you write a message, the messages above could scroll up and with this version they don't scroll but the written message is above them.
Attached Images

Last edited by iscio; 2011-03-15 at 22:07.

I try to explain again. with pr1.3 when you write a message, the messages above could scroll up and with this version they don't scroll but the written message is above them.
oh man, so that was the problem, sorry, i didn't noticed what you mean (actually i've never noticed that feature ) but yea, please try again the one on this post, or this file. now it should ( please please, it has to) be fixed, try and report, and sorry for taking too long

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
oh man, so that was the problem, sorry, i didn't noticed what you mean (actually i've never noticed that feature ) but yea, please try again the one on this post, or this file. now it should ( please please, it has to) be fixed, try and report, and sorry for taking too long
so, now this bug is fixed but there is another one bigger then the previous one :-(
when I open a conversation I see for 1 second the corrected message but after the display show the first one...is there a sort of ascendend order.

the previous MessagingWidgetsSMSConversation.js worked well but with scroll bug, this one has not the scroll but but the inverted order :-(

Last edited by iscio; 2011-03-16 at 10:36.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by bwayne View Post
need some help here.i downloaded harick im files and it look like this.
nice font...like to share ...

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
did you copy the bubbles files inside
Code:
 /usr/share/rtcom-messaging-ui/html/IM
you must have 18 images inside that IM folder, 9 from self and 9 from other-both-side. dir have to look like this
Code:
for CHAT conversation

html /
    |------IM /
    |      |-----self_01.png
    |      |-----self_09.png
    |      |-----other_01.png
    |      |-----other_09.png
    |
    |----MessagingWidgetsChatConversation.html
great. tx. for some reason, my balloons do not have the little quick pointing to the author...only a balloon...

so, now this bug is fixed but there is another one bigger then the previous one :-(
when I open a conversation I see for 1 second the corrected message but after the display show the first one...is there a sort of ascendend order.

the previous MessagingWidgetsSMSConversation.js worked well but with scroll bug, this one has not the scroll but but the inverted order :-(
ok, now i'm really starting to hate this theme j/k

yah, sorry. my bad, i fixed the problem over an outdated version (gosh)

this should be the final (and if not, i quit xD )

also, i've updated my marina conv. should be more usable this time

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
great. tx. for some reason, my balloons do not have the little quick pointing to the author...only a balloon...
make sure you are using the correct set of balloons (other-both or other-left)

yes. i had to double check. i had the whole series of ballons from self and other put into the IM folder.

colors came out alright, but the little point on the bubble didnt show.

to be exact herick, it is the self_07.png and the other_09.png that are not showing on the conversations.

it's me again, hi

well, couple of modifications

first, new layout with both, self and other's avatar on left

second, now you can choose from a bunch of nice bubbles color and layouts to make your own custom iphony conversation.

explanation:

it's kind of complicated, but like they say, there is no easy path to heaven.

EDIT.: now there is a variant for IM too, the steps are the same, but bubbles images in IM variant goes inside the IM folder, this way you can have 2 different schemes for the 2 different conversations

first choose a BG, there is light and black background, if you want another just edit the body background-color in the css file

second, choose a layout, there are 8 differents
- both sides (left for self, right for other)
- both side with small gap
- both side with avatars
- both side with avatars and small gap
- left side (both messages are on left side)
- left side with small ga
- left side with avatars
- left side with avatars and small gap
now you got 3 files (html, css, and js) (plus an IM folder if you are going to customize chat) copy them into the /usr/share/rtcom-messaging-ui/html

third, choose from the Bubbles folder a color for your bubble (from self folder) and a color for the other bubble (others folder)

finaly, copy the png images you choose into the right folder
for SMS conversation
Code:
/usr/share/rtcom-messaging-ui/html
for Chat
Code:
/usr/share/rtcom-messaging-ui/html/IM

and thats it, you have a custom iphone-like conversation

any bug/question just ask
hmm. :/

even using these files and creating the IM folder as you have to in order to put your bubble images, i get the icons, and cloudy font like was pictured above.

in each of the bubble folders, there is a .psd file. do we do something with that?

scratch that.... duh. i am sorry.

i had to put the bubble colors in both the IM and the html folders.

working great now m8. ty.

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox