Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I've had my N900 for almost a year, all I see on the subway and buses are iPhones, iPhones and iPhones. I know I can't be the only one in a city of 16 million people.

Wow. Guess I really am the only one then.

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
If by NY, you mean NYC.... You may be alone. Most sane people try to not live in a tiny, densely packed little area if avoidable. (And most N900 owners in the US tend to be sane/smart people, since it wasn't marketed here...)

If by NY you include the 54,000 square-mile state politically linked to your tiny island with which shares the same name? Yes... There are others. (Hi! I'm one of them. )

Last edited by woody14619; 2011-04-12 at 19:34. Reason: Because I love Wikipedia today.

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
Well andy your not alone. But you are in a sea of iphone/droids. And to give you a more useful, on topic and SANE/SMART reply ... start here while login .

I mostly see folks using n800 and 810s on the train.

X

Last edited by xman; 2011-04-13 at 13:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Hey, Andy you are not alone. I was thinking the same.

Im from NYC, queens.

Ya, i know everybody in the subway has something ixxxx.

Dont worry man, i feel so sorry about those ikids with istuff wehn i see them. You can be proud, hey im the only geek with n900 in the train/subway.

The Following User Says Thank You to rosh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
check my sig... map of n900 users - worth a start! if not.... fill it!!!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Ha ha!! I knew it! I couldn't be alone with my N900 in this great city (and State!)

I'm going as a life-size N900 for Halloween this year.

By all means ur not alone i also am a N900 lover in this great city, sad to say it's starting to take it's toll on me, daily use is less that a pleasureable. My mom who lives in Seattle told me she just got an "evo" i'm like y does my mom have a more advance phone than i do? : (

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
That's just sad:

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
I'm going as a life-size N900 for Halloween this year.

BTW, I've seen N900 twice on the F train... I must have looked really creepy, staring at the owners

Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
That's just sad:

BTW, I've seen N900 twice on the F train... I must have looked really creepy, staring at the owners
Ha! Brilliant. You may have looked creepy, but if it was me I would have got mine out and been like, "EH? You and me... same phones..? Cool huh?" and they would've called the police.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post: