Notices

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Hi! Has anyone had their media music player turn on by itself after disconnecting a call?

I used to have the media player widget installed on the same screen as my call functions. There were 'a few' occassions where my music got activated on its own after a call, and I thought it was my big thumbs that accidentally pressed something. So I moved the media player widget and FM transmit widget to a different screen from the call functions, but my media player still turns on by itself (sometimes).

Can someone help? Or do I need an exorcist?

I've resorted to mute the speakers to avoid any embarrasing moments when in meetings etc, and this has worked. Is there an explanation and better fix suggestion?

Last edited by Joseph.skb; 2010-11-08 at 06:09.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
No, but i had my phone set to silent with no vibration, and i recieved a call... after it ended my music started playing. I was totally WTF, what just happened?!??!

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
I've had the Media Player suddenly start playing the mp3 I was listening to when I last closed Media Player.

It's interesting when it happens, because when you look at the N900, it's not showing Media Player application as running, but when you then start Media Player, it does show that it is playing.

I don't use a Media Player widget. I only have a shortcut on a desktop, & the Extended Locked Media Control. When it has started, the screen has been locked. My guess has been that while moving around, something in my pocket pushed one of the buttons.

Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
Hi! Has anyone had their media music player turn on by itself after disconnecting a call?

I used to have the media player widget installed on the same screen as my call functions. There were 'a few' occassions where my music got activated on its own after a call, and I thought it was my big thumbs that accidentally pressed something. So I moved the media player widget and FM transmit widget to a different screen from the call functions, but my media player still turns on by itself (sometimes).

Can someone help? Or do I need an exorcist?

I've resorted to mute the speakers to avoid any embarrasing moments when in meetings etc, and this has worked. Is there an explanation and better fix suggestion?
soz cant help, but does it to me all the time.

It is this bug

The Following User Says Thank You to rajil.s For This Useful Post:
same thing with me.. any idea how to fix ?