Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
can you open new links in tabs rather than opening multiple windows?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
Anyone else having problem in PR1.3?
Work's like charm for me (on PR 1.3). Damn, why did I waste so many hours strugling with stock or Nightly browser on N9 when Opera is just amazing to work with. When loaded as default, it's just squizing tears of joy out of me

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Hello. I've followed instructions of the updated method (those who don't want to code) but now links wont open in any browser. Can anyone help me?

Originally Posted by xMaki View Post
Hello. I've followed instructions of the updated method (those who don't want to code) but now links wont open in any browser. Can anyone help me?
Extremely sorry for not updating the thread. Since the last Opera update you don't need this thread anymore. By default opera now opens extrnal links in multiple tabs and you can also set opera as default browser from Settings » Applications » Web » Default Browser

For your current issue please

1) Delete the defaults.list and operamobile-labs-default.desktop you recently placed in /home/user/.local/share/applications/ using any file manager.

2) Then place below uploaded defaults.list file there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Defauts_list.zip (542 Bytes, 56 views)

Last edited by AJMAL P.M; 2013-07-25 at 03:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to AJMAL P.M For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
Extremely sorry for not updating the thread. Since the last Opera update you don't need this thread anymore. By default opera now opens extrnal links in multiple tabs and you can also set opera as default browser from Settings » Applications » Web » Default Browser

For your current issue please

1) Delete the defaults.list and operamobile-labs-default.desktop you recently placed in /home/user/.local/share/applications/ using any file manager.

2) Then place below uploaded defaults.list file there.
It works now. Thanks.