Notices

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2011 @ india
Hello Friends,
My first phone was from Nokia and still I am using Nokia's phone. Currently I have 2 Nokia's phone one is The E51 and the other one master piece The N900.

E51 runs on symbian S60 3rd edition Platform. I have a music player on that called LCG Jukebox which store song's lyrics on phone memory/memory card and when you play that song It's not just showing it's lyrics but it automatic scrolls also with the words of that song.
Check this link for it's more features.
http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=lcgjukebox

so my questions are-
1) Is there anyone who can make this or this kind of application ?
2) Recently some one port applications like whatsapp, Nimbuzz etc. Is it possible to port this application also ?
3) Any other application like this available for N900 ?( I found tunewiki but it needs internet usage and still not finding all famous songs lyrics )

Last edited by forsagar; 2012-05-04 at 11:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to forsagar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Openmediaplayer does lyrics.

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Nice idea/wish. Probably not going to happen.

Now, LCG's Profimail would be *something* the N900 desperately needs!

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Openmediaplayer does lyrics.
really ??
how is that ???

Mediabox will automatically display the contents of .LRC files that have the same filename of the song currently playing

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcharpak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2011 @ india
Originally Posted by jcharpak View Post
Mediabox will automatically display the contents of .LRC files that have the same filename of the song currently playing
What i wanted was in my N900 from long time but never found it.
thanks a lot to you.
now only problem is no lyrics search engine embedded in mediabox. we have to find the .LRC file manually and put it in the same directory.
In real it's a hard work because for a particular song there are nos. of lrc file available.
if we want best suitable file than we need to get chance with that lrc so lrc search engine is require in media box.hope there will be solution for this also.

btw thanks again for showing me what I wants.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
this is great news ,, and about the searching lyrics i used my symbian phone with ttpod on it and get all my lyrics out ..
hope someday we can see the search bar on mediabox

Tags
lcg jukebox, lyrics music, porting, symbian