Posts: 90 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester,UK
my phone tells me i got a maemo 5 update but my phone needs chraging before i install it.has any1 else got this?

No. Absolute news to us! Look around a bit before you start posting, eh?

The new update thread has over 45,000 views since midnight local time, so.. yeah. WE KNOW about it!

The Following User Says Thank You to That One Guy For This Useful Post:
lol.... dude

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by ashyk36 View Post
my phone tells me i got a maemo 5 update but my phone needs chraging before i install it.has any1 else got this?
Hi Ash, sorry you are due for a little sarcasm in these parts
What That one guy means is, please use the search facility and search for common keywords before you post. Also, you will notice when you type the title of the thread it goes hunting and tells you if any are similar. So if you put the firmware version etc, i would assume it would let you know someone else has posted before you

Also the "Latest threads" - should show some as the forums have been buzzing this morning.

- well noticed though
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Wait... There really IS a firmware update? How do I update? How? Do I have to kneel in front on my device and pray for it to update?

Holy crap!

Ok. I'm done now.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Ok. I'm done now.
Why do i not believe you?
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
I got one as well. now updated

10.2010.19-1.203.1 'Maemo 5' now installed. Takes ages. And longer. About 20 minutes just for the install phase. 10 mins for reboot. You get a confirmation of success after reboot. My home screen was the same as before the update. So far so good.