Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Just curious what most of U guys have subscribed to on your N9's, personally I have only 2, Everything N9 (though silent lately) and My Nokia Blog (though shows mostly Lumia App Days ), these 2 keep me updated when it comes Nokia cellphone News. What other good ones am I missing out on, except for normal news off-course!

By the way the Feeds App is one of my favourite and useful App

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-08-08 at 10:49.

Yes even mine. Feeds is the best thing I love to surf when I am offline on N9... I have my most commonly used News Feeds, ofcourse...
But now-a-days, mostly all the portals have RSS.
So depends on your interest, whether you like to get update on Travel deals, or Home decor or Nokia Forums, etc.... you can subscribe to...

This is the best thing an N9 owner gets delight with....

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Yes even mine. Feeds is the best thing I love to surf when I am offline on N9... I have my most commonly used News Feeds, ofcourse...
But now-a-days, mostly all the portals have RSS.
So depends on your interest, whether you like to get update on Travel deals, or Home decor or Nokia Forums, etc.... you can subscribe to...

This is the best thing an N9 owner gets delight with....
Just noticed U mentioned "offline", how do U do this if a site only gives topics and requires you t click on a link for full story?

well, obviously these two feeds since I read your post:

maemo.org - Talk - Nokia N9 / N950 »
http://talk.maemo.org/external.php?t...S2&forumids=51

maemo.org - Talk - MeeGo / Harmattan »
http://talk.maemo.org/external.php?t...S2&forumids=45

The Following User Says Thank You to chiappa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chiappa View Post
well, obviously these two feeds since I read your post:

maemo.org - Talk - Nokia N9 / N950 »
http://talk.maemo.org/external.php?t...S2&forumids=51

maemo.org - Talk - MeeGo / Harmattan »
http://talk.maemo.org/external.php?t...S2&forumids=45
Glad I started this, already learning things, so tell me, if U subscribe say: maemo.org - Talk - Nokia N9 / N950, does update every conversation taking place in the Thread or it only tells U there's a New Topic about 123?

good just if there's a new thread/topic posted

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Just noticed U mentioned "offline", how do U do this if a site only gives topics and requires you t click on a link for full story?
yes, i would be interested in this too, care to elaborate?

so far, the only site i've discovered that delivers the entire article in rss is the guardian.co.uk newspaper...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Just curious what most of U guys have subscribed to on your N9's, personally I have only 2, Everything N9 (though silent lately) and My Nokia Blog (though shows mostly Lumia App Days ), these 2 keep me updated when it comes Nokia cellphone News. What other good ones am I missing out on, except for normal news off-course!

By the way the Feeds App is one of my favourite and useful App
I honestly have no time to write up posts for the blog at all...

I wish I did, if someone else would like to write, I would gladly let them.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
But Arie you said there was one new signing you made and he would be posting soon??? No news on that front?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
But Arie you said there was one new signing you made and he would be posting soon??? No news on that front?
I remember that too.. I think I'm gonna delete everything N9 since it seems the guy who runs the show isn't interested himself, petty I liked it once!