they are doing the least of what they (nokia) should have done... no need to thanks IMHO...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivnvir For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
YAY THANKS NOKIA! Now maybe I can finally consider buying one of these... waaaaait, do bluetooth keyboards work without hacking? Mouse support? USB host mode support? Hey waitaminit... this isn't compelling. Boooooo! :P
I hope it hurts a lot. I know it does...

The Following User Says Thank You to niche For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
"music stutters while multi-tasking, especially browsing web"
my only complaint about the phone. Seems to be fixed :]

The Following User Says Thank You to RiD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I wait to thank nokia until after PR 1.4.for now, nokia should thank all the people doing the job nokia didn't want or had time to do.

Rather thank the community dev, hackers and user.

Thanks...see you in a random speculation thread soon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks, Nokia!

Now, my N900 is really fast.. really, really, really fast!!!!

I love this update!

tks!

@IGORLT

The Following User Says Thank You to igorlt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
Why is there no 'thanks' button on your post?
NNineHundred has not confirmed his/her email address. As a result, he/she can neither thank nor be thanked.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
Waaait. Sometimes you complain that Nokia doesn't open enough of N900 to allow hacking in of missing features and bugfixes. With a little bit of "hacking" you can have both BT keyboard and mouse support, and with qole's scripts it is mostly seamless. So what is your complaint this time?
Much like the criticism that rooting an Android phone is outside the norm for doing some wild things? The problem is that I HAD all of that (except the mouse support) on my N800, but they were taken away on the N900... and now you have to hack around at it to restore functionality. This does not impress. LONG LIVE MEEGO!

Originally Posted by niche View Post
I hope it hurts a lot. I know it does...
The pain! The pain!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Simple Thanks, my N900 works pretty much faster now and App Manager is USABLE again (It used to take about 5 min to install anything), and had not experienced problems with my apps after all the updates (MyContacts failed, but updated and worked again).
I've not experienced blocking bugs as "the camera bug (?)" or "The Keyboard Bug(?)" or "The Hildon Bug (?)", befor or after the upgrade, so I guess everybody talk about the fair as they lived it.
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

The Following User Says Thank You to strange1712 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
It is so smooth now and for some reason my web clarity is better, better battery life, faster email...........

I am so Happy I just bought another Nokia N900! Now that is a true fan

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ St. Paul, MN
Smoother than before, bug fixes a year after I purchased this thing...I'll give a thank you for that.

I know, I know...all the haters out there are shouting from the rooftops that apple, blackberry and microsoft have gone to great lengths to keep updates flowing to year old products so this should have been an expectation and a fundamental right we recieved this. I have yet to find a perfect phone so I'm cool with an update that cleaned up many bugs.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx780 For This Useful Post: