Hi all,

i have a 6 month old nokia n900 in near new condition for sale.
it has been well looked after with no damage what so ever.
i purchased the n900 through optus so it is australian stock and still with warranty.
it will include all of the factory original cables, av cable, usb cable and charger, including head set which i never used.
when i first picked it up i also picked up a clear crystal hard case and a screen protector, which will be added into the sale of the device.

i also have purchased a nokia adapter which converts the nokia pin plugs to the micro usb for charging. i can confirm this item works well as i use it to charge my n900 while in the car.

i have reduced the asking price to $300 ono, i will include all above items which are the n900, clear crystal hard case, screen protector, and cable adapter.

if you wish i could also throw in a car mount at no extra charge, i have no need for it when the n900 is sold.

i live in parammatta and work in manly, if you would like i can make a detour to drop off the device on my way home or to work, what ever is easy. but we would need to arrange a time.
i could post the device with in australia only.

payments, well im up for cash, money order, bank deposit.

P.S: i dont want to see my baby go but i think its time for a change. its been a fantastic unit and i have never had any issue with it at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT

cheers
Hotkolbas

Last edited by hotkolbas; 2011-04-06 at 07:14. Reason: adjusted price and now listed on ebay.

updated post to include this post.

Last edited by hotkolbas; 2011-04-05 at 06:15.

SOLD!!!!!!

thankyou.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Sydney, Australia
quick sale! Hope your next phone works out well for you mate, if you decide to go Symbian (long shot) I'll probably speak to you on WP