Posts: 179 | Thanked: 1,679 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Helsinki
Liqbase's skills will be featured at OneDotZero:

Digital arts enthusiasts get some Maemo love with community app at in London next week: http://blogs.nokia.com/nseries/index...ation-of-n900/

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peter@Maemo Marketing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
I'm only in the London office two days next week (Stockholm, woohoo!); but I'll definitely try to make it down.

Is entry to the event free? (I'm being incredibly lazy in not checking this myself)

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
I'm only in the London office two days next week (Stockholm, woohoo!); but I'll definitely try to make it down.

Is entry to the event free? (I'm being incredibly lazy in not checking this myself)
Hi Jaffa, if you're interested and able to attend let me know--I can ask about getting you tickets--there are also specific events at which Karsten Schmidt and Gary will be presenting at--and also a hands-on session with the N900 (both at the interactive installation and in a smaller workshop).

Anyone else from this forum and in London keen? Let me know!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to paperscissors For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by paperscissors View Post
Hi Jaffa, if you're interested and able to attend let me know--I can ask about getting you tickets--there are also specific events at which Karsten Schmidt and Gary will be presenting at--and also a hands-on session with the N900 (both at the interactive installation and in a smaller workshop).
Cool, thanks for the offer. I've got a feeling that with two days off this week (to attend Nokia World) and a dealdine fast approaching, next week might be quite busy :-/

Originally Posted by paperscissors View Post
Anyone else from this forum and in London keen? Let me know!
I'm in London and this looks really interesting. Could you sort something out for me?

The Following User Says Thank You to offthefront For This Useful Post:
I'm in London on Thursday, but still need to check and see if I can stick around after my meeting. Would certainly be interested in popping along and seeing an N900 though

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London, UK
Will check on the details and get back to you folks. Watch this space!

The Following User Says Thank You to paperscissors For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Hey,

lcuk is adamant he wants to have me there, and as his trusted sergeant that's what I'll do.

Sign me up. How much is the entry fee?

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
Correct me if I'm wrong, it's not the n900 that renders that stuff, device is just a controller, right?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Hello,

Like crashanddie above, lcuk wants me to come also, so - if I can - I'd love to try and be there.

Thanks.

Last edited by qwerty12; 2009-09-05 at 12:38.