Posts: 18 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Canada
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I think that sms time thing is not a bug. I had this on many other phones to date. I think the time is sent by the sender and it is not generated at the time of receipt. So a wrong time on the senders phone may be the culprit.

mentioning the volune rocker I think it should re-orient itself on landscape. Right should be louder, like on the N900.
If you look closely at the first and second picture, the timestamp is shown correctly. However, as you can see in the last three pictures, when you are in the Message app, the timestamp not show correctly.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to llDonovanll For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
less posting & more reporting!
If you're sure it's a genuine bug.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by impact View Post
There seems to be a delay before the mail client lets you change scrolling orientation (presumably to make scrolling down easier).
Yes, and now that I noticed it, this annoyance actually only is present when you get in to the email client via the notification on the notification screen. Otherwise all html emails are scaled to fit the screen without the need to scroll through them, and then if you pinch to zoom, it will not move to the next/previous email when zoomed, so then it works like it should.

If you go through the notification to the email, then it's not zoomed to fit the screen for some reason, and if you move to other emails (not just the one that arrived), they're not zoomed either.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soppa For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
^ Thanks for clarifying further...
Has this been reported in the bug-tracker?
http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Posted a bug about the Messages app not showing the contact name of the sender and only showing the mobile number.

https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=232

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Also noticed recently that the swipe motion between screens started distorting the view. Check it out.

This disappeared after a restart but had a cool 'flying' effect. Bug or feature ?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Can you guys vote for mine? It's really important. I will comment & vote for some more of yours later...
https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=96

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Voted for this bug

The Following User Says Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Soppa View Post
Indeed, this has thrown me off a couple of times, it just doesn't feel intuitive.

Another IMO major annoyance I've noticed with the email client is that when you receive an html message that requires horizontal scrolling, it is next to impossible to move around without the UI thinking that you want to swipe to the next or the previous message.
You know what, the RSS reader does that, too. If you hold the phone in one hand, open a RSS feed and try to scroll down with your thumb, you better be careful about the precision of your movement. Even the slightest diversion from the vertical will not scroll down, but switch to the next article.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Once you type this into the web address bar.
ipb.quicksilverscreen.im
or go there you can no longer type anything starting with the letter I after that using swype keyboard in the browser address bar. It will automatically force insert that website and it is not optional. You must switch to the regular keyboard if you want to type any other thing starting with the letter I.

64gb Black Pr 1.1 North central Europe firmware flashed on to a Denmark phone

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugtracker, bugzilla, debugging, feature request, harmattan, nokia