Closed Thread
Estel,

After reading most of this thread, I feel I need to give something back to this community. I'm interested in ordering a back cover with two 3000mAh 18650 (If that's possible). I want to send you a PM, regarding pre-orders, but I cannot find this option. Do I need more than a specified amount of posts, in order to send Private messages?

Jaag

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jaag View Post
Estel,

After reading most of this thread, I feel I need to give something back to this community. I'm interested in ordering a back cover with two 3000mAh 18650 (If that's possible). I want to send you a PM, regarding pre-orders, but I cannot find this option. Do I need more than a specified amount of posts, in order to send Private messages?

Jaag
Kind of top right, a link should say "Private Messages (0)". Click it and on the list on the left you should find "Send New Private message" or something along those lines. Hope it helps

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pablocrossa For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
^^ he won't be able to send/receive PMs as he has less than 10posts...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Jaag View Post
Estel,

Jaag
Correct, you need 10 posts or more to be able to PM. If Estel have an e-mail address listed on his account info somewhere you could use that?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the reply guys. I'll just get to the 10 count and settle for PM.

@azkay
Yes, I'll make "regular" size backcovers (with better kickstand) too.

Jaag
Thanks a lot for Your will to support this project You can mail me at twilight312 at gmail.com (remove spaces, and replace "at" with @ - anti- spammer's harvesters protection).

Hoever, keep in mind, that it is not possible to put dual 18650 into backcover only (keeping sane thickness) - it require custom body, which is to come 2nd.

Also, possibility if using two 18650 haven't been 100% confirmed yet - it have to be placed "somewhere" inside body (via re-build battery socket), but, it can't interfere with audio jack and so goes on, which parts have to be in fixed position re motherboard. It require quite equilibristic planning, during projecting stage. Not to mention additional length increase (of batteries, not body/backcover) due to adaptor for BL5) connector (scavenged from cheap bl5j's, I suppose) needed, as battery port is also fixed in motherboard.

Still, donations and pre-orders help *much* to make it happen.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Hi Estel,

Count me in on

- the big one (mugen dual batt, tripod, ext. Antenna)
- small one

Having more than one belobed n900

Regards

Peb

The Following User Says Thank You to PEB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
I would preorder/donate if I hadn't already given $750 to an american friend so he wouldn't be homeless. Now I'm in -$48, lol.

@jaybeeare
I've received Your PM re CNC machine, but when I try to reply, forum respond with "this user decided to not receive PM's or can't receive one" (or similar nonsense). Could You, please, drop me Your mail address (via PM, for example, as apparently, I can receive one from You)?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Godda*mit i just can't get any battery's that actually work, got some from a seller that has a good rep and they also get around 1000mAh, test is still pending...

got these 3200mAh battery's from this seller, recieved 3800mAh... not we all know that Li-ion 18650 are not there yet, not even close.

anybody got somewhere i can actually get 2900+mAh 18650cells, i have alot of GOOD cells laying around but none really with much more then 2200mAh

Closed Thread

Tags
antenna, backcover, external, gangam_style, mugen cover, n900 body, neo900, sarcasm, where is estel