Active Topics

Just kidding.
I'm getting on quite well with it. Still got the N900 too, I'll never get rid of that one, it's been too much fun.

Got a few Android apps installed, but still trying to find a video player as good as those on the N900. Some of the Android players can't seem to find my 32GB SDCard (MXPlayer etc).
I've got LLs Videoplayer installed but that one doesn't yet support full screen like KMPlayer on N900. Can't wait for CuteTube for Sailfish, if it's still coming.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
For the uSD card, current pubilc release has a missing bindmount for aliendalvik's chroot - next release should have it sorted (early access atm).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 155 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Cutetube will be there: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1354
Maybe if you can spare the cash you can get your TOHKBD2 while dirkvl still has some available.

The Following User Says Thank You to n900user259 For This Useful Post:
Thanks guys.
I'll have a look out for these in future.
It's been a while getting my hands on a Jolla. I've been bugging all the sales reps in the network outlets, trying to get them interested, but to no avail. They're too stuck in the Android, iOS, Winphone mud.