Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Bangalore
Hi All,

Most of them have complained about issues regarding the N900 Media Player audio playlist creator & Editor being lousy and anti user friendly. I definitely feel the same way too. Other music players for the Nokia N900 are also bad in my personal opinion. But there is a simple alternative to manage your playlists. Below is the youtube link to do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tgytUuSZK0

This is in my opinion the most easiest way, as I carry around my laptop & phone with USB Cable all the time. If you do too, then it could be easy for you as well. Enjoy...

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I used this method at one point as well, although now I'm so accustomed to the way the N900 Media Player works that I just do everything on my phone.

Keep your head up for an upcoming Media Player replacement from MohammadAG. It looks 1:1 the same as the default Media Player, but promises increased and different functionality! It will probably be released with the Community SSU.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

if i can choose a folder to play in media player that'd be sweet

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
@ changegames
you can in someplayer which in my opinion wipes the floor with the other media players available for the n900 which tbh isn't very hard is it lol.
even so gapless playback still can't be implemented

try 'some player'

its a great app for all mentioned above

Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
@ changegames
you can in someplayer which in my opinion wipes the floor with the other media players available for the n900 which tbh isn't very hard is it lol.
even so gapless playback still can't be implemented
what about widget?

Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
what about widget?
You could use QueenBeeCon or something, since someplayer is fully controllable via dbus.

The Following User Says Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
what about widget?
he's doing some apparently