Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Czech Republic
I agree,I have also PR1.3 + Fastern 0.9.7 and no error with music player.

Last edited by MaemoJirka; 2012-07-08 at 09:26.

Thanks for the feedback. I flashed with navifirm and not OTA so I had to re-install fasterN9 cleanly anyway.

I had that link, which only has 0.9.7 and I wanted to try 0.9.6.

Originally Posted by daehoidar View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I flashed with navifirm and not OTA so I had to re-install fasterN9 cleanly anyway.

I had that link, which only has 0.9.7 and I wanted to try 0.9.6.
Sorry if my post seemed a bit like I was accusing you of not searching, its just people have a habit of asking for the download link instead of searching.

But go ahead with 0.9.7 as I am running it and have NO problems with it whats so ever

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

0.97 is great on pr1.3 no bugs here .
people say that pr1.3 is fast, they should install fastern9 to really see the meaning of fast

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
There is nothing wrong with default music player.This issue just for Flowplayer which is a better music player than default player.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Actually, yup, it's for Flowplayer.. Just checked again.. 0.9.7 works fine as well. And yeah, that only happens if you didn't uninstall FasterN9 before updating. Glad I did.

Appreciate all the effort put into this app. Unfortunately my experience when fresh installing 0.9.7 after flashing PR 1.3 was that it slowed Nokia Store, AccuWeather was slow loading, places where system sounds should have been heard ended up to be silent, status bar sometimes had no vibrate feedback when pressed and didn't notice much of a speed improvement but the phone was only running for about 2 hours the most. Ended up uninstalling and everything is fine now.

Anyways just filling you all in of my experience.

The Following User Says Thank You to isfr21 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Absolutely NO issue with FasterN9 0.9.7 on PR1.3 for me, that music bug your experiencing is definately not related to FasterN9!

If you did an OTA installation of PR1.3 and didnt remove FasterN9 before doing it then thats your problem..

Also for download links just search the version number instead of being so lazy!

I have done it for you..

Don't bother with 0.9.6 just install a clean 0.9.7 and im sure you won't have any bugs as mentioned above..
Hey man U just unintentionally helped me, I wasn't aware that I had unistall Faster N9 first before Update, so I received my OTA and installed without uninstall, all worked well but I could tell that the phone is no longer as smooth as expected, after reading this I decided to Uninstall and Reinstall 0.9.7 again, this phone has never been this smoother, been testing it for hours now and I'm impressed. Thanx to the Dev and all those who contributed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
same as isfr21 few posts above...
been trying version 0.9.7 on PR1.3 over the last 3 days, I simply can't notice any handful difference in performance...
OC @1.3GHz on PR1.2 was much different, though...
can't wait for new version to try out...

0.9.7 must rebuild its not stable anymore have a good day