Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Malaysia
Is it possible to change the background of the shortcuts to transparent with any theme or is it only done by theme somehow?

If it is possible to do with any theme, could you show me some easy steps to do that? Nice theme BTW. I have downloaded it. I just like to change the themes once in a while and the ugly backgrounds for the icons bother me with some themes
Last: N900

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Is it possible to change the background of the shortcuts to transparent with any theme or is it only done by theme somehow?

If it is possible to do with any theme, could you show me some easy steps to do that? Nice theme BTW. I have downloaded it. I just like to change the themes once in a while and the ugly backgrounds for the icons bother me with some themes
Navigate to /usr/share/themes/THEMEYOUWANTTOEDIT/images
and remove these two files:
ApplicationShortcutApplet.png
ApplicationShortcutAppletPressed.png

That will get you rid of the icon backgrounds. You need to be root (install rootsh and type "sudo gainroot" into terminal) to access that folder or connect to your phone with SSH-connection from computer.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

I really LOVE this theme, but:

-when you dial a number and in other situations as well, you can't see the text because it has the same color as the background does.

-the slide to unlock seems to be inconstant - it changes depending on the theme previously applied.

-in Pidgin and sometimes in the browser, tiny black lines happen to show up

Thanks

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I've been considering a new color for the top bar and for the top bar pressed.

This theme is great especially for direct sunlight, please hold one to the style with strong and lively colors

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I plan on getting back to this theme sometime in the near future. I never released it to testing because of some of the bugs it has.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Glad to hear you will be tweaking this theme some more.
I'm hoping for a more saturated blue background and brighter buttons ;-) but will gladly test any new version.

Really enjoyed using it, however the invisible font in the dialer proved more of an issue than I thought it would.

With so many dark/black themes around, I'm always chuffed when a themer produces something lighter and brighter :-)

I decided to work on this theme again after 6 months of not working on it I have fixed the invisible font problem and tweeked some colors. I would like to release this with a full pack of icons but I could use some help. There are hundres of icons here 165 pages worth of posts with icons in them but not 1 pack to download them all. If someone with a few hours toburn through everypage and download all the icons for me that would be great. Also if anyone wants to start pickout ones that would match maemo applications let me know which icon to use and what name the icon needs to be for that software(feel free to resize and rename yourself if you want. I hope to release this with a custom icon for all the major maemo apps.

If anyone wants do to custom icon for a maemo app I'm going to post the psd for the icon. Update will be out in a week or so once I get some of the icons done.

PSD File

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I decided to work on this theme again after 6 months of not working on it I have fixed the invisible font problem and tweeked some colors. I would like to release this with a full pack of icons but I could use some help. There are hundres of icons here 165 pages worth of posts with icons in them but not 1 pack to download them all. If someone with a few hours toburn through everypage and download all the icons for me that would be great. Also if anyone wants to start pickout ones that would match maemo applications let me know which icon to use and what name the icon needs to be for that software(feel free to resize and rename yourself if you want. I hope to release this with a custom icon for all the major maemo apps.

If anyone wants do to custom icon for a maemo app I'm going to post the psd for the icon. Update will be out in a week or so once I get some of the icons done.

PSD File
Hi andrewfblack, what is the status of this beautiful theme? Can't wait for the updated version.

Should be out soon I stopped to finish update to Maemo-org theme.

Is this compatible with PR 1.3

I don't find it in app manager[extras,devel,test are all enabled]

Tags
fremantle, wip theme