Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Its time again for me to release another theme and here it is. The Picnic theme is based off of a winterboard theme I feel in love with a few years ago. Kids and woman will love it but even alot of guys will like it to. It uses very bright and loud colors, and every single part of the theme is customized. If you see any bugs like normal I ask you to let me know. In the next release it will have a full set of icons for alot of apps. Some screenshots below more on http://www.andrewblck.com
Attached Images

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-04-23 at 12:39.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Other than default background color this is a nice peace of work

(blue isn't same hue as the top bar or desktop color is).

Edit: and perhaps make desktop widgets filled with same color & trasnparency as top bar is?

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

I've been considering a new color for the top bar and for the top bar pressed.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
i absolutey love this theme!
it's fresh, has beautiful icons (and transparent background on desktops - big thanx) and nice colors

about the colors..
is it possible to have them less saturated - especially red very intense (just my opinion though)

when minimising window it's titlebar goes black, would be nice to have it the same as in full view, if possible

last thing
dashboard/application switcher button pressed background is black - IMO doesn't go well with mostly light and optimistic tone

thanks for your work

ps.hope i'm not the olny one man who likes it

Last edited by bald.eagle.one; 2010-03-05 at 14:29. Reason: connectin with feminine side :P

Originally Posted by bald.eagle.one View Post
i absolutey love this theme!
it's fresh, has beautiful icons (and transparent background on desktops - big thanx) and nice colors

about the colors..
is it possible to have them less saturated - especially red very intense (just my opinion though)

when minimising window it's titlebar goes black, would be nice to have it the same as in full view, if possible

last thing
dashboard/application switcher button pressed background is black - IMO doesn't go well with mostly light and optimistic tone

thanks for your work

ps.hope i'm not the olny one man who likes it
Thanks for the input I'll incorporate some of those changes this week and and no your not the only man who likes it

another thing i've found is conversations window.
sms are okay coz background is light purple so you can easily see text and links
however on chat window (i tested jabber/facebook) background stays blue so name of the person and weblinks become hardly visible

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
An animated background with some wind blowing on the grass would be awesome. Also a sun / moon according to the time of the day. Either way, awesome theme, although I'm not a fan of bright themes

Originally Posted by bald.eagle.one View Post
another thing i've found is conversations window.
sms are okay coz background is light purple so you can easily see text and links
however on chat window (i tested jabber/facebook) background stays blue so name of the person and weblinks become hardly visible
Thanks I'll add it to my list.

Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
An animated background with some wind blowing on the grass would be awesome. Also a sun / moon according to the time of the day. Either way, awesome theme, although I'm not a fan of bright themes
I've been looking into a way to change the background to a .html file so I could so some cool stuff but I haven't figured out how to trick theme into looking for a html file instead of background.

There are few 'light' themes available for the N900 and I really like this one.

Thanks to the designer - will you be releasing a 'tweaked' version soon ?

Tags
fremantle, wip theme