Active Topics

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
I'm interested in this phone because of the specs: http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_k860-4956.php, the camera (I got to try it in the store and it's good) and the price.
Do any of you guys own this phone? How well does it work for you as a maemo user? Does it have DLNA? Wifi Direct? USB OTG? FM radio?
Is the lack of jelly bean something that should concern me?
What are the most annoying things about this phone?
Reviews of this phone are quite rare so I'm counting on your input guys and gals. Thanks!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
This forum is about NokiaMaemo phones and upcoming Jolla.

Questions about Android should be asked in an Android forum! (There is plenty of them)

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Well I'm asking in the Android section and I want feedback from a fellow maemo user as stated in the post and this is where maemo users are.

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Albuquerque, NM, USA
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
Well I'm asking in the Android section and I want feedback from a fellow maemo user as stated in the post and this is where maemo users are.
You're asking in the Android section of the Alternatives forum. The subject of this section is running Android on Maemo devices. Your question is not relevant to this forum.

TMO has a place for such discussion, and this is not it. If you want to know what Maemo users think about the Lenovo K860, post in the competitors forum.
http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Last edited by preflex; 2013-06-11 at 17:45.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preflex For This Useful Post:
Ok so I'm at the wrong subforum, sorry bout that, forgot about the Competitors sub. I'll just request to have it moved.
Anyway, the only reason why I asked "here" at tmo is because I want to hear the opinion of people "here" and not somewhere else, you know, like asking a friend?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Looks like it will be the Note for me. N900+Galaxy Note II. But I'll probably wait til the "III" is released and hope for a big discount.

Edit: bought it already.

Last edited by vetsin; 2013-06-22 at 11:55.

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
Its an okay phone.. No HW keyboard.. Read the comments on your link.