Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Looks like MPD have stopped direct orders on their website, N900 has vanished on all barr the front page - that links to the NOKIA uk pages

http://www.nokia.co.uk/find-products...#/main/landing

Innnnnnnnnnnteresting! - Nuk Nuk - i may need one of your home made versions if mine has vanished from their ordering system!
They are shipping now to the uk first.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
They are shipping now to the uk first.

Nuk Nuk, can mine come with the MooBox pre-installed - i've decided thats all i want on it to make me happy now!

Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
Here is my conversation with dell about 5 minutes ago:

Initial Question/Comment: Availability
12:35:45 PM System You are now being connected to an agent. Thank you for using Dell Chat
12:35:45 PM System Connected with SMB_Craig_Taylor
12:35:45 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor You have contacted Small and Medium Business Sales Chat. My name is Craig Taylor, and I will assist you today. I may have several chats going on at the same time, so I apologize for any delays in my responses.
12:35:45 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor How can I assist you today?

12:36:08 PM Hello, i preordered an item from your website....

12:36:37 PM it was announced that it had begun in shipment to its distrubuters

12:36:59 PM I wanted to know when to expect shipment since your availability date seems a little off

12:37:15 PM the item is the nokia n900

12:37:50 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor Order number?

12:38:15 PM i dont have that on hand. do you need this right now

12:38:45 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor If you want me to check your order.

12:39:12 PM

12:40:30 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor They still expect the 20 day lead time once it becomes available.

12:40:47 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor Your estimated delivery is still set for the 8th

12:41:24 PM so if you recieve in it the next 3 days which is expected, i still have to wait till the 8th to expect delivery to me?

12:45:00 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor That is estimated, if it's available they'll send it out as soon as they get it.

12:45:15 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor They're trying to set expectations that it could take a long time.

12:45:44 PM understandable- do you know when dell expects to recieve their shipments

12:46:10 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor It does not say.

12:47:11 PM ok, thank you for the info, you have been a great help. just so i understand- you say that as soon as dell recieves the shipmentts , they will send it to me via my shipping method right?

12:48:35 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor As soon as they receive the units, they will start shipping them to the people in the order they were preordered. So if you were one of the first you will more than likely be one of the first to have it shipped out.

12:49:00 PM Thank you so much craig, you have been a great help

12:49:10 PM SMB_Craig_Taylor Absolutely
Hmm..Dell didn;t mention this at ALL to me. I was seriously considering canceling my order and just ordering it from Nokia and getting it within a few days..but is that really worth $176 if he said Dell is an authorized reseller?
..by the way, how do you get Nokia online chat in the US? I can't find it on the page ANYWHERE!

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Nuk Nuk, can mine come with the MooBox pre-installed - i've decided thats all i want on it to make me happy now!
NukNuk Model ,Nuk999

Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
NukNuk Model ,Nuk999

Hahaha - its a beauty!!!
And you can take it apart to fit it in your pocket! The new Transformers N9Nuk00 W000psicles!

im gonna go buy one at the flagship store on Friday, and then E-bay it for $$$... then maybe i can afford a pico projector to go with it.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by 11/(14-17)/09 View Post
im gonna go buy one at the flagship store on Friday, and then E-bay it for $$$... then maybe i can afford a pico projector to go with it.
is it just me or .. does noone have an idea what this guy is talking about?

Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
He's talking about the NukNukn900 / nuk999 !!

Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
You're just mad because YOU don't know where the nuknuk flagship store is

Originally Posted by CaptainGinyu View Post
Hmm..Dell didn;t mention this at ALL to me. I was seriously considering canceling my order and just ordering it from Nokia and getting it within a few days..but is that really worth $176 if he said Dell is an authorized reseller?
..by the way, how do you get Nokia online chat in the US? I can't find it on the page ANYWHERE!

Its all over the website. just go to small business and underneath the main tab at the top you will see a link to chat.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange