Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
lol. comedy post of the week. I hope Nokia put this up on their wall.
Yeah as an example of how their screw ups affect the lives of people

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

to go back to topic...

news about shipping? does anybody know when nokia shops begin to ship it to us? (when they will have it in stock? for me - german nokia store)

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...7&goto=newpost

Last edited by mak; 2009-11-12 at 17:28.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
you work at a rig? omg you are so lucky. and you dare to nag about sales people telling you lies? grow up.

rig but still has to grow up. i mean... wtf, hypocracy here. grow hair on your balls. maybe you are just ventilating frustration from being called a ***** at the rig. okay i won't go any further. not my fight.

have to run, see ya later
Hey, its the chicken lover ! I think you may have eaten too many of those extra large fries at McDonalds and it has clogged your brain

Our shipping and logistics office for Europe is in Holland. I do not recall many chicken lovin' brain clogged people there

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Nokia Online store Finland says shipping on week 48

”Nyt kannattaa viimeistään laittaa tilaus sisään jotta varmistaa laitteen saanti ennen muita!”
Preorder now to get your device before others

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by mak View Post
to go back to topic...

news about shipping? does anybody know when nokia shops begin to ship it to us? (when they will have it in stock? for me - german nokia store)

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...7&goto=newpost
i was told on friday, but i've bought express shipping. also i think, that monday or tuesday is more probable...

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2009-11-12 at 17:35.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
Don't you realize that by acting that way you are making it more likely that in the future it will be a lot more likely that Nokia (and others) will simply not bother to have real people at the other end of the phone? Why should they have to put up with childish abusive people like yourself? They will likely just put a robot answering system instead. I am embarrassed to have you in the community.
You and I see the world so different.

If Nokia doesn't want irate customers on the phone, one option would be to quit pissing off your customers. Have you considered that option.

Your solution is to not answer the phones? Answer with an answering machine or Robot because the company can't figure out how to not piss people off. AMAZING!!

I say if you're pissed off, call 'em and yell at 'em

They do have options if they don't like getting yelled at. If they go your route, they'll be out of business soon.

Originally Posted by arpwatch View Post
I posted this in that other thread as well.
Well I thought I would give you guys some scraps to munch on.

This is in reference to that shipment from Korea.

It's going to Nokia Distribution & Online Retailers that took pre-orders first.
If that's the case that means for US - Nokia > Amazon > Newegg > Dell but there's the other guy in the thread swears Dell will be getting it first.

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Well said

So back to the actual topic....
Shippings still delayed...
All devices will come with added Swine Flu...
Should be here by Early next year..... In the meanwhile the nuknukn900 will be a good replacement!

Wooooop.... (Few more sleeps for me hopefully!) - less if i go out drinking tonight! (Technically i may not remember the sleeps!)
Explicit lyrics contained in the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QBOJZolP6o

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i still doubt that the distributors will get it before NOKIA USA does.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
none of my business... just opinion...
  • when telling people to grow up; you should probably try to get your spelling right at least - hypocracy is spelt hypocrisy
  • i believe the term is "venting" frustration; thanks for the good chuckle you gave me with ventilating though...

welcome to the forum

The Following User Says Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange